watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Phillip Hosiner

Started by Julius Geezer, December 11, 2013, 09:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julius Geezer

According to the Daily Mail, we're watching this guy.

Anyone know if he's any good?

Interesting to see he scored 32 goals in 34 games last season for Austria Vienna.

Also linking us with Filip Djordjevic, a Serb forward playing in France for Nantes.

K33NY

great talent! Heard Norwegian TV2 mentioned him in the transfer market rumors, if we get him he could be a great catch! but then RM would have to put him on as starter as well, not just a bench warmer to waste hes talents

Max Headroom

The daily mail. Must be true :) better than the super soar away sun..... 30p

Rhys Lightning 63

Sign em both up. You can never have too many Eastern Europeans and that Austrian geezer looks good
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Ichabod Magoo

Djordjevic is a poacher I think.  Only saw him play a little bit.  His contract is up in June and this summer was saying he wanted a transfer.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Julius Geezer

Maybe these rumours are a result of Berbatov's eventual move.

Hopefully they're replacements for Bent and Rodallega.

Apparently both targets are in the last year of their contracts so they would be available on the cheap.

K33NY

I HOPE, that we get them both in, how is the rules again, could we sell Berba in next window, or is lit like that since he has 6 months left, he can go on free transfer in the summer, if approached by another club now?

ElissonSnygg

Hosiner is a talent, I actually watched him play for Austria Wien in their first game of the season. Impressive and quick.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

hovewhite

He can finish and quick as well sign him up!

K33NY

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: K33NY on December 12, 2013, 10:36:14 PM
guys watch this!! I say get him, and get him NOW!

Looks like he is capable of putting the ball in the net, but those defenders are atrocious.  Who knows if he can score when somebody actually marks him.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

YoungsBitter

Agree....Pessimists might say that Ruiz's highlight reel from the Eredevisie looked just as good. However he looks younger and way quicker than Bent and a couple of the goals show real technique, how he would do against Prem defenses and not having 30 seconds on the ball to decide where to hit it is always the question that only gets answered when you have paid true money...
Quark, strangeness and charm

HatterDon

We're looking for a savior from the Austrian League? Really?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JBH

Prehaps we should leave it up to Rene who we sign and not the Papers!!

jarv

I was impressed how he beats the offside so often, but some poor defending. Even Ruiz could score in that league I guess.

Julius Geezer

He scored 2 and an assist against Zenit in the CL on Wednesday night.

A side top of the Russian Premier League might I add.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: HatterDon on December 13, 2013, 04:57:17 AM

Isn't Rene our saviour?

This could be a good signing. Personally, I'm quite happy with our strikers though seeing as we have three very experienced premier league strikers on our books. Seeing as we only play one, it shouldn't be a priority this jan.

YankeeJim

I'd say sign the guy hitting those through balls.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: JBH on December 13, 2013, 08:34:22 AM
Prehaps we should leave it up to Rene who we sign and not the Papers!!

I don't think we have too much to worry about.  The papers haven't signed anyone lately.

twang

Quote from: Jack Fulham on December 13, 2013, 05:57:45 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on December 13, 2013, 04:57:17 AM

Isn't Rene our saviour?

This could be a good signing. Personally, I'm quite happy with our strikers though seeing as we have three very experienced premier league strikers on our books. Seeing as we only play one, it shouldn't be a priority this jan.

At the moment that's true but Berba might want to leave, Bent might not be preferred and Roda has talked about a move back home for quite some time now, so if he isn't given game time he might be off.

So it could all change quickly in January.