watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just a thought.

Started by K33NY, December 14, 2013, 11:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

I know I sent this as PM to one of the mods, but wanted to ask here as well, may be only me who thinks this, but would it maybe be possible to "redocerate" the page a little, the whole greyish theme all over is a bit dull, I would love to see a background picture wich is FFC related though, please dont hang me for this, just and oppinion from my side both as fan of this site, and owner and moderater of my own website.

Ichabod Magoo

If you use Firefox, you can use the Color That Site addon.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

WhiteJC

Sorry K33NY for not getting back to you, my excuse is thats its Christmas (I work for M&S) and I've been a tad busy.

I agree with you that it looks too monotone, I'll be having a "play" in the new year, I've got some really good photos from Jambo that I'm going to try and set as a background.

in theory, not sure how it works, I can set up a number of different themes (for the forum) and you'll be able to select a theme that you prefer, sue people might like this monotone version?

I'll update this when I've put something together  :54: