tonynorton

Boetang out on loan
Ruiz out on loan
Berba out
And only demps coming back in??

WhiteJC

I heard we are interested in David Bentley  :Get Coat gif:

west kowloon white

Carlton Cole's on fire ,a ready made Berba replacement ...........".

Peabody

Quote from: WhiteJC on December 16, 2013, 05:39:49 PM
I heard we are interested in David Bentley  :Get Coat gif:

You sure it was not Jason Koumas?

cusackdribble

Hope that's true, our squad's too big. We need quality not quantity... oh hang on

Lighthouse

Diarra is coming back and goodness knows how many over 40s we are looking at? Jol may have gone  but the club still has its rules.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

JackyFulham90

Rene knows what he is doing, I'm sure if he is letting Boateng, Taarabt & Ruiz go he believes he can bring in replacements to make us stronger

The Bronsons

Van Persie seems unsettled, is supposedly pining for Rene, and has lived in London before. Just saying.

alfie

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 16, 2013, 05:58:03 PM
Diarra is coming back and goodness knows how many over 40s we are looking at? Jol may have gone  but the club still has its rules.

Ok Mr L, Jol has gone now so I reckon you can give it a rest and move forward.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Northern Cottager

Glad I read this thread haha. Loads to get excited about!

Bassey the warrior

Would rather Ruiz stayed but I'm not entirely opposed to him leaving on loan on the proviso Berba stays. If he does well on loan it would boost his value and if he does well enough we could even give him another chance when he returns.

Lighthouse

Quote from: alfie on December 16, 2013, 07:26:27 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on December 16, 2013, 05:58:03 PM

Ok Mr L, Jol has gone now so I reckon you can give it a rest and move forward.

I was making the point about the club still sticking to its stupid cost cutting rules. I think what the club have done with the transfer policy and in keeping Jol so long is a disgrace and a crime against the fans. So sorry, I shall keep on saying so because what they have done will hurt for a long time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jarv

I'm with LH. The damage Jol did to this club could be beyond measure if we go down.

Twig

Quote from: jarv on December 16, 2013, 10:09:36 PM
I'm with LH. The damage Jol did to this club could be beyond measure if we go down.

To be fair it wasn't just Jol (although his performance was execrable).  MAF and Ali M's cost controls in the final couple of years to dress the club up for sale also contributed.

Holders

Quote from: Twig on December 17, 2013, 08:04:27 AM
Quote from: jarv on December 16, 2013, 10:09:36 PM

To be fair it wasn't just Jol (although his performance was execrable).  MAF and Ali M's cost controls in the final couple of years to dress the club up for sale also contributed.

It was Jol's complacency and self-denial that got to me at the end. "We miss Dempsey and Dembele,  we were unlucky, it's too early in the season to be worried, we'll be fine/I think we'll be fine/I hope we'll be ok/we need to work harder (delete as applicable depending on the number of games lost), it's not in my hands...Nurse!!"
Non sumus statione ferriviaria