watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A positive Forum.

Started by MiltonBurrows, February 01, 2014, 01:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiltonBurrows

For the 1st time in weeks i've checked out FOF and its full of optimism. Don't get me wrong, it has been very doom and gloom at the club the last few months but to see the majority of people excited about the signings and the prospect of the rest of the season is a welcome relief. We're not out of the woods yet, but hats off to Rene and the board in bringing some hope back to the fans.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

JDH101

Its been a hell of a season so far hasn't it? Before we let Jol go I couldn't see anyway how we could possible stay up. And although we currently sit in the bottom three, I now the most confident I have been all season that we could stay up. Khan has put his money where his tache is. Rene seems to be doing a great job (Hull and Swansea away excluded) but we now just have to somehow get through this tricky fixture period and get some big wins.

Lighthouse

It's been a good day and far too early to start making any conclusions. We wait and see if the worst squad we have seen at Fulham since we entered the Prem has been improved on the pitch as well as on paper.

Big game today with ironically a weakened squad as most of the new players can't play.  Be nice to win and make us all hope again.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MiltonBurrows

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 01, 2014, 01:42:41 AM
It's been a good day and far too early to start making any conclusions. We wait and see if the worst squad we have seen at Fulham since we entered the Prem has been improved on the pitch as well as on paper.

Big game today with ironically a weakened squad as most of the new players can't play.  Be nice to win and make us all hope again.

Who is actually eligible to play tomorrow then? Definitely not out the woods, far from it, but hope springs eternal.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: MiltonBurrows on February 01, 2014, 01:44:56 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on February 01, 2014, 01:42:41 AM

Who is actually eligible to play tomorrow then? Definitely not out the woods, far from it, but hope springs eternal.

I think only Holtby and Kvist.

Deanothefulhamfan

I think we have made some useful additions, and should look stronger on paper than we did before. That being said we still have a mountain to climb to avoid relegation, but hopefully we have brought in some quality in key area's to help us achieve this. A left back was our main priority and was not adressed which still bugs me slightly, but it is going to be really interesting to see how our new team will play when everyone is fit and available.... Exciting times ahead

crazycottager

Quote from: MiltonBurrows on February 01, 2014, 01:20:17 AM
For the 1st time in weeks i've checked out FOF and its full of optimism. Don't get me wrong, it has been very doom and gloom at the club the last few months but to see the majority of people excited about the signings and the prospect of the rest of the season is a welcome relief. We're not out of the woods yet, but hats off to Rene and the board in bringing some hope back to the fans.
Totally agree

RidgeRider

It does seem more positive doesn't it?  Possibly the best window we've ever had.

Trust me though, some will start screaming the 'sky is falling' and slating RM and the whole organization if we don't win tomorrow. Mark my words. They won't give these new players time to bed in before they start being critical.

Berserker

Well everything is a risk, there is still a high chance we may get relegated, the squad has been changed though, money spent,  so we are now going in the right direction to improve. So that's definitely a positive.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.