Main Menu

Sascha Reither just tweeted this

Started by BigNigeBowds, December 19, 2013, 02:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigNigeBowds

'Hamburg host the final, Fulham play in it'

@SamBowdenFFC

Slaphead in Qatar

I think this will happen. I just hope clint is fit and match sharp.

KP_FFC

Berserker

If this happens I will think I have died and gone to heaven
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Berserker on December 19, 2013, 02:31:20 PM
If this happens I will think I have died and gone to heaven

I'd be hoping for better frankly.

Tonywa

A decent player and one who will hopefully add something, but will d nothing to address the lack of pace in our midfield

jonasr91

Wonder how the club feel about Riether allways outing them first on news like this. Not the first time Riether has been the first to welcome a new player to the cottage :P

Victor Meldrew

Quote from: jonasr91 on December 19, 2013, 02:48:32 PM
Wonder how the club feel about Riether allways outing them first on news like this. Not the first time Riether has been the first to welcome a new player to the cottage :P

And parading around in the oppositions shirt, looking happy about it, after being embarrassingly spanked.   

PokerMatt

Quote from: Victor Meldrew on December 19, 2013, 02:52:55 PM

And parading around in the oppositions shirt, looking happy about it, after being embarrassingly spanked.   

People need to get over this.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Victor Meldrew

Quote from: PokerMatt on December 19, 2013, 02:54:01 PM

Players need to start having respect, something that we massively lacked when Jol was here. Danny Murphy, as captain, would never have allowed this. 

PokerMatt

Quote from: Victor Meldrew on December 19, 2013, 02:57:23 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on December 19, 2013, 02:54:01 PM

Players need to start having respect, something that we massively lacked when Jol was here. Danny Murphy, as captain, would never have allowed this. 

I'm seeing plenty of respect and commitment. Jol's not here any more, remember.

I've got greater concerns about the players than whether they swap a shirt after a game or not.

TheManOnTheBus

Just looked on both his twitter account and instagram account and can't see that tweet. Did Sascha take it down perhaps (having been told to)?

Barrie

If it is true, as it seems, then 'Welcome back, Clint.'  Time to write a new final chapter.

Barrie

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on December 19, 2013, 03:03:59 PM
Just looked on both his twitter account and instagram account and can't see that tweet. Did Sascha take it down perhaps (having been told to)?

Just type dempsey in the search box and the picture of Clint and Sascha should show up in the results.

SKSW6

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on December 19, 2013, 03:03:59 PM

It looks like. Luckily people got it before he deleted it:

/photo/1/large

EJL

PokerMatt

I think with demps instead of Kaca we're already that bit better. If he can grab five goals in his couple of months they could be priceless.

rusty shackleford

I, for one, will forgive and forget and welcome our all time Prem top scorer back with open arms.

LordNelson

CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY, MATES!!!!
(fingers crossed & knock on wood)

COYW!!!!

He scores with his left, he scores with his riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......... 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Still believe

I hope so... the sudden deleting makes it seem more probable to me, though I'm not going to get my hope sup until it is announced (he could just mean welcome back to uk/london).