watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today

Started by Peabody, December 21, 2013, 09:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

If truth be told, very few of us expected anything out of last week and this weeks fixtures. As long as the team gives us a performance, as we did in the last three games. However, the next batch of games is a different matter, in my opinion, they will tell us whether we survive or not.

One more thing, according to today's Express, Berbatov and Clint struck up a great understanding with each other! Correct meif I am wrong, but did they ever play together?

bulgariawhite

We  had a trialist playing in the under 21 match. Was that Dempsey?

Victor Meldrew

Quote from: Peabody on December 21, 2013, 09:45:31 AM
If truth be told, very few of us expected anything out of last week and this weeks fixtures. As long as the team gives us a performance, as we did in the last three games. However, the next batch of games is a different matter, in my opinion, they will tell us whether we survive or not.

One more thing, according to today's Express, Berbatov and Clint struck up a great understanding with each other! Correct meif I am wrong, but did they ever play together?

The Express said the same thing about Bebatov and Bent.

Peabody

Quote from: Victor Meldrew on December 21, 2013, 11:24:31 AM
Quote from: Peabody on December 21, 2013, 09:45:31 AM

The Express said the same thing about Bebatov and Bent.

Difference being, did they not play together at Spurs?

simplyfulham

Berbatov was brought in on the back of losing Dempsey to Spurs on deadline day.

Re: the trialist.

I wondered too if it was Clint. He was subbed for Minkwitz, which would suggest he was most likely a central midfielder. Could it have been Diarra I wonder???

Re: the city game.

I see it as a win/win situation for us. If we lose, well we were always going to lose to title contenders city, and it was always gonna happen that they would sort there away form out against struggling Fulham.

If we win, well that will just be a statement of intent from Rene's revolution!

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: simplyfulham on December 21, 2013, 11:40:32 AM
Berbatov was brought in on the back of losing Dempsey to Spurs on deadline day.

Re: the trialist.

I wondered too if it was Clint. He was subbed for Minkwitz, which would suggest he was most likely a central midfielder. Could it have been Diarra I wonder???

Re: the city game.

I see it as a win/win situation for us. If we lose, well we were always going to lose to title contenders city, and it was always gonna happen that they would sort there away form out against struggling Fulham.

If we win, well that will just be a statement of intent from Rene's revolution!

Rene just got thru saying this week that Diarra was nowhere near fit. He's at the end of his rope I'm afraid.

Clint, for me, replacing Minkowitz in a game doesn't seem too much of a stretch
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

filham

We didn't really expect points from the Everton and City games but conceding 8 goals in two games gives little confidence for the next two.

We have shipped the most goals in the premiership, Norwich and West Ham will be thinking that the Fulham game is their chance to notch a few goals.

jarv

The defensive record is, I hate to admit, very worrying.  If you can't take a lead or hold on to a lead it is trouble for any team. At the moment, Fulham need at least a 2 goal lead going in to the last 15 minutes to have any chance of a win. Apart from Villa, when has the team had a 2 goal lead this season.?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: jarv on December 21, 2013, 09:17:38 PM
The defensive record is, I hate to admit, very worrying.  If you can't take a lead or hold on to a lead it is trouble for any team. At the moment, Fulham need at least a 2 goal lead going in to the last 15 minutes to have any chance of a win. Apart from Villa, when has the team had a 2 goal lead this season.?
when we beat Palace 4-1
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

HatterDon

If it was Clint who played as "the trial list," we'll never know [damn you autocorrect!]. Clint's contract allows him to play in January and February in Europe. If he played a minute before that and Seattle found out, there'd be hell to pay, not to mention if he played and got injured.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Peabody

Last time I looked, points were the main factor not goal difference. If we get enough points then GD becomes irrelevant and we have enough time to get those points, surely