watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Singing for Dempsey

Started by Whiteroom, December 22, 2013, 02:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

That would help us fans understand.but I would always support  every player in the shirt over the course of the game.

ron

"Blinded by the Whites, revved up like the Deuce, another runner in the fight..."

Come on guys, get practising !

Travers Barney

Quote from: ron on December 23, 2013, 10:23:14 PM
"Blinded by the Whites, revved up like the Deuce, another runner in the fight..."

Quote from: ron on December 23, 2013, 10:23:14 PM

Tres Bien....you fully deserve your legendary status after that offering Ronald.

coyw
We are the whites

JBH

How about.

Welcome Home Clint Dempsey
To the place you belong
Craven Cottage by the river
Welcome home Clint Dempsey
:merry christmas:

Holders

Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 22, 2013, 09:35:17 PM
049:gif
Quote from: One Martin Thomas on December 22, 2013, 04:37:30 PM
He's bound to have had other offers, but he chose to come home !  I know we'll be singing that song about his left, his right and making Drogba look you know what !!!
Maybe Drogba should be replaced now?
How's about Suarez!

Berba scans better...

Only joking, btw!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Nightwind15

Jol never was good for this club.  He took a club with good players and turned it into what we are experiencing now in our form.  The key players he sold off made all the difference in what we achieved and where we are now.  I just hope Jol did not let the door hit him in the ass on the way out. Dempsey is back and now if we could just get Dembele'. 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Give the Texan an extra cheer from me.
Judging by his interview, he feels that he may have 'made a mistake' going to Spurs.
We all know his logic in coming back to us (MLS close season, keeping fit for the World Cup etc)
I've always felt he was a reasonably open and honest guy, explained his reason for leaving to go to Spurs.
Seeing him waling beside the pitch the other day he looked like an 'average Joe' with his family and that (despite agents -brother influence - who doesn't seem to be to usual leech.. etc) I think he is.
I think we can forget this being a long term deal, he has stated he wants to move back to the States for his kids schooling, unless perhaps 'long term' is a couple of seasons.
All I can add is "Good luck to the Geezer" Close your eyes and remember his 'winner' against the mighty Juventus at the Hammy End
Conroy from the halfway line and the Rodney goal at Carlisle (I was at both) will live in our memories but 4-1 against Juve............. I rest my case.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

super micky conroy

Is the West Ham game the first game Clint is eligible for?