more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham, Ruiz & Senderos

Started by Pev, January 03, 2014, 06:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Count

Quote from: Fulhampete on January 04, 2014, 08:49:47 AM
It is people who have probably never played football to a decent level who fail to appreciate what players like Senderos (and in the past Etuhu) bring to a team. Whenever we play without someone like these we get bullied all over the field. Opposition players must relish playing against some of the teams we put out. Not many would welcome the attention of Senderos or Etuhu. I believe these two have given far more than the often defended Ruiz and the over rated Dembele (mark 1).

Spot on FulhamPete. These experts reckon they know so much better than Rene, Roy and Ottmar.

Bedford White

I'll weigh in with this, Senderos is a good player who maybe once or twice a game switches off. If these lapses in concentration can be eradicated there would be no complaints with his abilities.

Ruiz on the other hand is a lost cause, too ponderous in possession, too tackle shy, too light weight for the premier league. I'm sure he'd do very well in the Belgian or Dutch leagues but not here. Hopefully we'll be able to recoup half of his original fee and sign a stronger attacking midfield player in his place. PSV's Ola Toivonen for instance, perhaps he could link well with his fellow Swedish international Kacaniklic?

If Khan can add £5m maybe we could sign Raúl García from Atlético Madrid, and then I woke up!  049:gif

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Fulhampete on January 04, 2014, 08:49:47 AM
It is people who have probably never played football to a decent level who fail to appreciate what players like Senderos (and in the past Etuhu) bring to a team. Whenever we play without someone like these we get bullied all over the field. Opposition players must relish playing against some of the teams we put out. Not many would welcome the attention of Senderos or Etuhu. I believe these two have given far more than the often defended Ruiz and the over rated Dembele (mark 1).

Could not agree more other than the statement about the "overrated Dembele" .  Dembele mark1 was one of the best players I have seen in a Fulham shirt (in my lifetime).  I would go: Van der Saar, Louis Saha, Moussa Dembele.

Skatzoffc

I dont rate Senderos as I believe he is Championship quality at best.
But I must admit that this season he has worked admirably hard and done a job for us. Especially in the opposition box.

Its just he gives me high blood pressure every time he gets the ball.

:005:

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Fulhampete

Without Senderos playing we have not earned one point in the league.

Jamie88

Quote from: Fulhampete on January 04, 2014, 12:30:12 PM
Without Senderos playing we have not earned one point in the league.

Well we have defended very very poorly this season, thats nothing new I know, but generally speaking the points we have won haven't been down to the defence!