Main Menu

Thank you Roy!!!!

Started by Tom, May 13, 2010, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

You have done a wonderful job and please stay!   :sir_roy:
Fulham for life!

Whiteroom

Thank you Roy. In the post match interview he did indicate that he would be staying. Lets seriously hope so.

Tom

Quote from: Whiteroom on May 13, 2010, 05:19:50 PM
Thank you Roy. In the post match interview he did indicate that he would be staying. Lets seriously hope so.
I hope this is true! The key is Roy staying with the club.
Fulham for life!

Dragoman

If Roy goes we will be back down at the bottom of the mountain again. He did say he would stay and I genuinely believe that he is a man of honour - a rarity in this game.  We will need to rebuild the squad though and I pray that The Pharoah will give him some of his £1.5 billion from the Harrod's sale to achieve that. There may be no Europe but I think that jnext season could be our most successful in the Premiership and may be we'll have another good Cup run. Well done Roy !

AlFayedsChequebook

If Roy stays next season then I think he may end his career at Fulham (unless the England job comes calling). Next season we will be under the radar once more and less attention will be paid to Roy.

If Roy goes it is a must that we invest in a good manager. Teams like Fulham who cannot afford star players are defined by their managers.

Lighthouse

Your defensive tactics are ruining the team and your lack of subs at important times are beyond a joke. Good riddance.

Sorry just want to cover all the bases in case he does go.

But Mr Hodgson is Mr Fulham right now. The perfect fit. Thanks for making your time at Fulham so far, our teams most famous moments in our history. Long may it continue.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Vinnieffc

I miss the days of humping it up the middle to a non existant centre forward. Sanchez back NOW !!

Tom

Quote from: Dragoman on May 14, 2010, 12:55:41 PM
If Roy goes we will be back down at the bottom of the mountain again. He did say he would stay and I genuinely believe that he is a man of honour - a rarity in this game.  We will need to rebuild the squad though and I pray that The Pharoah will give him some of his £1.5 billion from the Harrod's sale to achieve that. There may be no Europe but I think that jnext season could be our most successful in the Premiership and may be we'll have another good Cup run. Well done Roy !
If Roy said he would stay, I trust him and believe him!
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: Vinnieffc on May 14, 2010, 01:56:54 PM
I miss the days of humping it up the middle to a non existant centre forward. Sanchez back NOW !!
:doh: :doh: :doh:
Fulham for life!