watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who should play CB against Sunderland

Started by JackyFulham90, January 05, 2014, 01:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Burn impressed yesterday, I can't imagine he will have 2 left footers I would imagine it's out of Hughes & Senderos to partner him, although he was poor against West Ham I think we should go with Burn & Senderos to by physical against Fletcher & Altidore

RoyTund

Burn really impressed me too.  He wasn't tested with runners behind very much but won everything in the air which we have been desperately bad with all season and for that I would be very tempted to start with him.  I'd also be tempted to keep Hughes, he has a clearer head than Senderos which will help Burn.

Northern Cottager

Senderos is a donkey 98% of the time. I'd rather Carlton Palmer was in our starting 11! ;)

Pluto

Senderos is the natural option against physical forwards like Altidore, though Hughes has the experience so if we're going to play Burn he could be the better option. I'd go with Hughes and Senderos and keep Dan on the bench- it's an important game and I don't think we should gamble on the youngster after one good performance. Bring him on late on when we're hopefully two up ;)

ffc73

All very well but Rene has picked Amorebieta for the last 4 consecutive games.  A major achievement amongst the changes that have occurred from game to game.  As the only constant in the back 4, what makes us think Rene will drop Amorebieta in preference to Burn, Hughes or Senderos now?

Deanothefulhamfan

Think it will be Amorbieta and Seneros.

Burn will get another go in the cup replay