watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Forrest - West Ham

Started by K33NY, January 05, 2014, 12:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage cheese

Sam has got this all wrong. Why the hell did he rest everyone for a game they could win and get some momentum/good feeling back into the club??? They will never best city even if city put out a second string team!!!

Deanothefulhamfan

Terrible result, and I think that may be the end of big Sam...

PokerMatt

Fat Sam is the 13th highest paid manager in WORLD football though. Bafflingly. That can be the only reason he hasn't been fired.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Burt

I hope Sam avoids the axe. With him in charge they will go down. It would not be good if he gets replaced by someone who is able to turn their fortunes around.

Craven Mad

Moving to another prem struggler; Sunderland are (currently) beating Carlisle, 2-1, but have just 40% possession with a near full-strength team!

Excluding Giaccerini, Fletcher and Borini, Poyet is going for this, putting out the best available.. Can't do their survival chances any good.

Admin

I feel it's the point of no return with West Ham now. If they were going to get rid of Sam, surely he'd have gone by now and a new guy installed to wave the magic wand in the January transfer window! Like above, lets hope he remains, because at this moment in time, he's taking them down.   

Wingnut

Awful result for West Ham. They look totally lost as a team. If Sam stays, they will go down, which is good news for us.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

bobby01

But Sam has always said if he was called Allardici, with his style of thug players using the long ball game , he would be the manager of a top European side, what a bellend he is, please stay sam
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Craven Mad

Quote from: bobby01 on January 05, 2014, 04:16:08 PM
But Sam has always said if he was called Allardici, with his style of thug players using the long ball game , he would be the manager of a top European side, what a bellend he is, please stay sam

I always thought that point he made was particularly ridiculous. It's basically;

Reporter: "So Sam, why are you losing all of your games?"

Allardyce: "Because I am too good a manager and my tactics are too impressive"

WHAT???

Still, it seems to have impressed Gold enough that Sam will be too costly to boot.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: Burt on January 05, 2014, 03:04:13 PM
I hope Sam avoids the axe. With him in charge they will go down. It would not be good if he gets replaced by someone who is able to turn their fortunes around.

He's earning £3 million a year, it will cost £4.5 million to get rid of him. No one is going to be buying out his contract any time soon. West Ham are pretty much doomed to relegation right now. A few decent players worth picking up if they do go down in Morrison, Winston Reid and Mark Noble. Considering Brady, Gold and Sullivan are experienced football club owners, you think they would of got it by now. Relegated twice with Birmingham as owners and now its looks as though West Ham will go down for a 2nd time during their ownership.

cmg

He did have some bad news for us, though (from WHU website's 'Big Sam's preview') talking about WH's u21s:

"Before the U21 league shut down before Christmas, they were top of it. We all know there is a big jump between there and the first team, but they are top of that league so they are proving that around the country, whoever they've played, they've been better than their opponents."

This will come as a considerable shock to Kit Symons and the rest of the squad who went on their Christmas hols thinking they were 4 points clear at the top

bobby01

Quote from: cmg on January 05, 2014, 04:43:02 PM
He did have some bad news for us, though (from WHU website's 'Big Sam's preview') talking about WH's u21s:

"Before the U21 league shut down before Christmas, they were top of it. We all know there is a big jump between there and the first team, but they are top of that league so they are proving that around the country, whoever they've played, they've been better than their opponents."

This will come as a considerable shock to Kit Symons and the rest of the squad who went on their Christmas hols thinking they were 4 points clear at the top

LMAO, he really is delusional.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

MasterHaynes

Good luck on filling the Olympic stadium if they go down, half empty they will lose all the atmosphere they have at Upton Park which has served them well over the years