watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Only took 3 hours

Started by CorkCity, January 07, 2014, 01:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkCity

Finally got through to the club to buy Liverpool tickets, on line not working, phone lines not answering, went through main office, the lady was very helpful and put me through on a direct line to ticket office.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

LBNo11

...it takes you less time to travel from Cork and back again CC.. :58:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

MJG

It seriously is all the Liverpool fans with memberships. If your on twitter look at all the @fulhamfc mentions from upset lfc fans moaning about having membership and not being able to book. Absolute joke.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

chiefo

Great example of what makes our club a mockery at times. And as for the tech' problems, they've been around for how long!

MOR :

Why are Season Ticket Holders and Membership holders able to get tickets at the same time. Surely S/T holders should be 1st...

chiefo

Quote from: MOR : on January 07, 2014, 02:59:08 PM
Why are Season Ticket Holders and Membership holders able to get tickets at the same time. Surely S/T holders should be 1st...

Look forward to strange people sitting with us yet again, causing the usual disruption and our stewards standing by looking idly on.

MJG

Nope, you can spend all that money on a ST or £20 as a member and you get the same rights to book tickets at the same time.
So touts pay membership of course.

MOR :

Just seen that they have debited my card and say I've ordered 5 Norwich tickets...
THIS IS BECOMING A JOKE...

CorkCity

Why ? As a season ticket holder you  already have your seat. For those of us who don't live near enough to Fulham to get any benefit of a season ticket the membership gives you a chance to buy tickets.

MJG

Quote from: CorkCity on January 07, 2014, 03:19:21 PM

Why ? As a season ticket holder you  already have your seat. For those of us who don't live near enough to Fulham to get any benefit of a season ticket the membership gives you a chance to buy tickets.
As a ST holder it used to be that you would get preference before anyone else with regards tickets. Now if I wanted to get say my cousin a ticket for the game, I'm fighting with not only other ST holders but ANYONE who is a 'Fulham member' today that seems to be a very long list of Liverpool fans.

Somewhere Fulham have not got the balance right between the ST holders, Fulham fans who can only make the odd game and AN Other who spends £20 to have the same rights as a ST holder.

SKSW6

Oh boy, it's gonna be the annual Batter a Scouser in the Hammy End. Our friendly club image doesn't help with this either, just means they're even more brazen about being in the home ends.

CorkCity

Quote from: MJG on January 07, 2014, 03:34:43 PM
Quote from: CorkCity on January 07, 2014, 03:19:21 PM

Why ? As a season ticket holder you  already have your seat. For those of us who don't live near enough to Fulham to get any benefit of a season ticket the membership gives you a chance to buy tickets.
As a ST holder it used to be that you would get preference before anyone else with regards tickets. Now if I wanted to get say my cousin a ticket for the game, I'm fighting with not only other ST holders but ANYONE who is a 'Fulham member' today that seems to be a very long list of Liverpool fans.

Somewhere Fulham have not got the balance right between the ST holders, Fulham fans who can only make the odd game and AN Other who spends £20 to have the same rights as a ST holder.

I was a season ticket holder for years, I only went to the membership when we were in the Europa and we had a lot of games switched to Sunday. Seems to work well as I have never been without a ticket for any game I want to go to.
And I wouldn't get my cousin a ticket either !

MOR :

I think that all this hassle getting tickets means that there will be Liverpool fans in all of the home areas. Cue unrest in the stands...

jarv

Surely this mess of having mixed fans was the NUMBER ONE reason the clubs had to sort it out years ago (and not the league or the police).
From what I read it seems Fulham has failed miserably if the system is so easy to get around.

Well, if they don't sort themselves out on the pitch  first, tickets will be easy to get next season. That's if anyone wants to watch us.

Danitar

I'm going to email the club about this, it can't keep happening. It's a joke

epsomraver

Quote from: Danitar on January 07, 2014, 04:20:58 PM
I'm going to email the club about this, it can't keep happening. It's a joke

While you are doing it ask them why on New Years day  there were 4 spam fans in a row in JH block J row I 13,14,15, 16 could you?

irishfulham

where in cork you living im living there 2 :P model farm road

CorkCity

Quote from: irishfulham on January 08, 2014, 04:26:45 AM
where in cork you living im living there 2 :P model farm road

Dublin Hill