watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it just me, or..

Started by Admin, January 08, 2014, 10:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

When Jol was in charge, the club seemed pretty secluded, if that's the right term to use?

Everything seemed to be focused around Jol, and not a lot around Fulham.

What I mean by saying this, is that a lot of fans were saying 'We want our Fulham Back' and this does make sense.

I personally felt that Jol had become bigger than the club, regardless of how poor he had become as a manager, people were frightened to challenge him.

Maybe part and parcel as to why he overstayed his welcome, and a lot of people fell out with him.

When Jol left, that buzz returned, the focus became all about Fulham again and not just Rene', but everyone else now seems to be involved.

We didn't just get Fulham back, we got the feeling the back.

K33NY

Jol deffinetly seemed like he was bigger than the club, hes way of speaking, hes attitude hes personality seemed to make Fulham become hes shadow, I deffinetly see it this way now when you say it like you do. I have to admit, under Jol I lost more and more "contact" with the club, I have been a user here for a long time, but never posted much, this is allso cus of work and personal life issues etc. Then this year I grew back, go more time, got myself money to get the TV chanel etc. And started see matches regurarely again, but instantly when Jol left, I came here again I started posting often. And I even supported Jol and asked people to give him time, when he came I thought he was the right man, but I was blinded obviously, so I am glad he left and I am glad I have this forum, and I am glad I have Fulham :)

ron

I reserve the same response to the name of Jol being mentioned as I do to announcements of opposition subs.....

....."Who?"

Pluto

Quote from: Admin on January 08, 2014, 10:59:42 PM
When Jol was in charge, the club seemed pretty secluded, if that's the right term to use?

Everything seemed to be focused around Jol, and not a lot around Fulham.

What I mean by saying this, is that a lot of fans were saying 'We want our Fulham Back' and this does make sense.

I personally felt that Jol had become bigger than the club, regardless of how poor he had become as a manager, people were frightened to challenge him.

Maybe part and parcel as to why he overstayed his welcome, and a lot of people fell out with him.

When Jol left, that buzz returned, the focus became all about Fulham again and not just Rene', but everyone else now seems to be involved.

We didn't just get Fulham back, we got the feeling the back.

:plus one: I've noticed the same