watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rene pre match press conference:

Started by Zu-Meister, January 10, 2014, 12:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungsBitter

I listened to it and did not get the idea at all that Brede is in contention to play. He was on light, i.e. fitness only training last week and only returned to training with a ball this week and the full squad. I would be amazed after the early part of this season and carrying a nerve issue he would be risked. Senderos and Amorebieta most likely starting pair, only wild card really is whether he plays Burn but Sunderland are not that big up front, Fletcher is mobile which Burn is not.
I have sympathy for Stockers but Stekelenburg has something too prove so he should be starting.
Quark, strangeness and charm

JBH

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 10, 2014, 04:00:12 PM
Stockdale needs to stop being such a little bitch on twitter
Agree he needs to grow up if he ever wants to be #1

alexbishop

I'm surprised the club haven't banned Stockdale from Twitter. He is so unprofessional on there its unbelievable. Getting into petty arguments with provocative supporters and moaning about selection etc. Needs to just get his head down, concentrate on his job and play for his place.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Admin

Stockdale has been under Roy, Hughes, Jol and now Rene' but has still yet claim that no.1 spot. Granted, he's had to play fiddle to a couple of good keepers, but every player has their day. I don't just think it's his ability keeping him out, I think it also has something to do with his attitude. Comes across to me as a bit of a child.   

JackyFulham90

Quote from: cookieg on January 10, 2014, 04:32:12 PM
Rather than whinge on Twitter Stockdale should get his head down and concentrate on his job.

He has had 3/4 managers in his time at Fulham and none of them have given him the no.1 slot. If he was that good then he would have had his chance.  He is a no.2 goalkeeper and if he wants to be no.1 he should move.

I have to say I agree with everything you just said

hovewhite

Well for 4 managers not to give him the shirt unless they are injured says it all,maybe he needs to shut up and work even harder on the training pitch and prove once and for all he deserves the position.

NogoodBoyo

Good distribution.  Ok stopper (shouldn't be letting in goals under his body or arms though).  Just lacks presence in his penalty area.
Nogood "harsh but true, isit " Boyo