watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Loyalty points

Started by LukeJennings, January 08, 2014, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukeJennings

I was wondering whether anyone else hasn't been receiving their loyalty points from tickets? I've not recieved any from games such as, Leicester away, hull away, Liverpool away, Tottenham home, Swansea home and a few more
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

The Enclosurite

Same for me. Quite a few games missing from the list.
¡COYW!

LukeJennings

Seems a bit annoying really, missing out on about 40/50 points at least, seeing as most games I bought 3 or more tickets
Twitter; @lukealele

Please subscribe!

SouthfieldWhite

:group hug:
Quote from: LukeJennings on January 08, 2014, 11:05:30 AM
Seems a bit annoying really, missing out on about 40/50 points at least, seeing as most games I bought 3 or more tickets

Don't think it works like that, I've missed loads of points assets have bought my tickets or got them off forums for away games.

Think no matter how many you buy, you still only get loyalty points for 1 ticket per game, who can have points added in for friends if they are s/t or members but can't have everyone's loyalty points added on to yours, so at a guess , the games you've mentioned, I'd be surprised if you've lost more than 15 points, but saying that, it's still 15? Points you're entitled too

The Enclosurite

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on January 08, 2014, 11:16:52 AM
:group hug:
Quote from: LukeJennings on January 08, 2014, 11:05:30 AM

Don't think it works like that, I've missed loads of points assets have bought my tickets or got them off forums for away games.

Think no matter how many you buy, you still only get loyalty points for 1 ticket per game, who can have points added in for friends if they are s/t or members but can't have everyone's loyalty points added on to yours, so at a guess , the games you've mentioned, I'd be surprised if you've lost more than 15 points, but saying that, it's still 15? Points you're entitled too

Yes, that is correct.  No points for extra tickets, if the friends are in the Fulham 'system' then they will have the points allocated to their own client reference if it is mentioned at the time of booking.

There are definitely points missing this season that should've been allocated my own account - I am very interested to know if this is a wide ranging problem or not.
¡COYW!

Riverside

Having recently broken the 100 barrier of points I am interested to know whether they have any value .
Not clear what they are used for .
Anything I am missing ?

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Riverside on January 08, 2014, 02:00:45 PM
Having recently broken the 100 barrier of points I am interested to know whether they have any value .
Anything I am missing ?

Gives you priority on ticket sales I think.

The Enclosurite

Very rare but they have been required in the past.  The Kettering FA Cup game being an example when very few tickets were made available and they were also used for a staggered sale of the QPR away tickets.
¡COYW!

SouthfieldWhite

To be fair, it would only be the odd game you'd need them for, say for instance we ever drew Afc Wimbledon in the cup and they only gave us 300 tickets where you'd probably get 4,000 odd wanting to go for example.

I believe they are a marketing tool to get more fans to come to games, that's why you could get 6 points for a home game, where if you travelled all the way to Everton, that may only be worth 3 points,

Don't seem fair or make sense to me but what do I know

Chopper

Quote from: Riverside on January 08, 2014, 02:00:45 PM
Anything I am missing ?

When we reach that FA Cup final you'll be glad you've got them  082.gif
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Wingnut

Just checked mine and my points for Everton and Hull away are not there.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

LukeJennings

Reckon it is anything to do with the new website layout?
Twitter; @lukealele

Please subscribe!

LukeJennings

Another strange thing has happened. I have bought Norwich FA Cup replay tickets (no points given to me) Swansea away tickets (5 points WOOO!! Finally) then Southampton home ticket and yet again no points. I find I all rather strange and annoying
Twitter; @lukealele

Please subscribe!

Wingnut

Something definitely not right with it. Still no sign of the games I mentioned above for me. Think I am missing some from earlier in the season too.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.