watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham books!

Started by K33NY, January 13, 2014, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

In the thread where I ask for your favourite player, I was given a link to ashwater press, the place online to find any history books about Fulham, I bought 3 of them and been waiting in excitement ever since.
Today my books arrived and just by looking at them before opening I was amased, I immediately started with  the book "Johnny Haynes, The Maestro", and all I can say it is so well written, so full of details and I am really enjoying so, so much!

So thank you Mr. LBNo11 for linking me to the website, I know own 3 books, I will enjoy reading, and wich will be dearly valued for me, the rest of my life! Thank you!!

E.I.Adio

K33NY All of the books published by Ashwater are worth getting, although most of them have sold out they do sometimes pop up on Ebay

spikey norman

If you get a chance get the three volumes of Tales from the Riverbank which will give you a great insight into the history of Fulham from an era long gone and sorely missed with great players such as Haynes,Leggat,Cohen,Robson and Barrett playing for our great club.
Also try buying some old programmes to enhance your love and knowledge of the mighty Whites especially from the dark old days when we nearly dropped into the Conference.
Those days were far worse than our present plight

K33NY

Yeah I allready emailed them about the Tales from the Riverbank, they have volum 3 in, and I will order that, but I would really like volum 1,2 as well so I emailed him to find out if they have them.

LBNo11

...my pleasure K33NY, by coincidence I was talking to Ashwater author/partner Martin Plumb before Sataturday's debacle and asking how his book sales are going and he said pretty good, and that he had even sold three books to a customer in Norway, so I knew you had bought them. Don't forget to contact them to ask if they have any other books left - they may have the odd copy hidden away, they may surprise you. Well done for making the purchase, you will enjoy them all...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

K33NY

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 13, 2014, 08:36:19 PM
...my pleasure K33NY, by coincidence I was talking to Ashwater author/partner Martin Plumb before Sataturday's debacle and asking how his book sales are going and he said pretty good, and that he had even sold three books to a customer in Norway, so I knew you had bought them. Don't forget to contact them to ask if they have any other books left - they may have the odd copy hidden away, they may surprise you. Well done for making the purchase, you will enjoy them all...

Awesome to hear he mentioned it :) I will ask him! I do hope he has Volum (is it volum or volume?) 1, 2 in, couldnt wait now either so I ordered volum 3 now :P