more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Players that could help our squad!

Started by Luffy86, January 13, 2014, 09:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanothefulhamfan

JackyFulham90

Bringing in Heitinga, Bertrand, Diame & Long for example would leave our team looking like

Stekelenburg
Riether Heitinga Hangeland Bertrand
                   Parker Sidwell Diame
Dejagah                  Long            Kacaniklic

That team would keep us in the Premier league

FFC1987

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 14, 2014, 10:14:17 AM
Bringing in Heitinga, Bertrand, Diame & Long for example would leave our team looking like

Stekelenburg
                   Parker Sidwell Diame

Currently I can't see any of those coming off. I even have doubts about Heitinga. This is how poor a window I think it will be for us.

Saying that, I wouldn't mind seeing us playing David for Diame and Burn for Heitinga and even Hugo for Long if we are preparing for championship football.

grandad

Lewis Holtby is looking for regular playing time. Also if we are going for playing with 2 wingers we need a big fella up front to put those crosses away & hold up the ball. Not had one since Zamoaner.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JackyFulham90

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 14, 2014, 10:20:25 AM

Stekelenburg
                   Parker Sidwell Diame

Currently I can't see any of those coming off. I even have doubts about Heitinga. This is how poor a window I think it will be for us.

Saying that, I wouldn't mind seeing us playing David for Diame and Burn for Heitinga and even Hugo for Long if we are preparing for championship football.

Preparing for championship football? That's one of the craziest things I have read on here we are 16th!!

FFC1987

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 14, 2014, 10:49:03 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on January 14, 2014, 10:20:25 AM

Stekelenburg
                   Parker Sidwell Diame

Preparing for championship football? That's one of the craziest things I have read on here we are 16th!!

Well to think we won't be in the bottom after our run in is showing lack of perspective really. We have an atrocious run of games coming up all of which we will most likely pick up points.

Usually the optimist but its hard to see us not dropping in the bottom 3 over the course of the next 6 games.

Think of this. We conceded 10 goals to Hull and Sunderland. I'm worried.

ltd-ffc

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 14, 2014, 09:40:07 AM
This reminds me of the best silly season rumour ever......Pirlo to Fulham.
the funniest one was mario balotelli to us haha

holtby has to be worth an enquiry if he still wants english football chance
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015