more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham must sack Rene Meulensteen

Started by Admin, January 13, 2014, 02:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

premFlem

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on January 13, 2014, 06:30:59 PM
Anyone else beginning to think that Wilkins and Curbishley (Asst) are Rene's take-out?
Unfortunately I think the knee jerk appointments of Curbs and Wilkins could well take us out of the prem..... to many cooks.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

K33NY

Many journalists seems to have taken some bad stuff before writing, but this one was one of the strangest I have read in a long time... Most of the journalists make up alot, but when you actually find a journalist who are well written in hes column, brings in facts and nopt some made up looney toon story, with, wich is rare, then its enjoyable to read, but again this is very rarely nowadays.

For example, in an article couple of weeks ago, one guy wrote about the previous Norwegian PL managers to sumarise history for readers since Solskjær took the job.

It said that when Egil Olsen was manager at Wimbledon he was there 2 seasons, then got sacked after managin for only 2 games...???? wow he was manager 2 years but only managed 2 of the games? Allso in the same article they allso mentioned that after Wimbledon moved to Milton Keynes, the club never has returned to PL. And me as one who allways looks for facts noticed that last part, thinking. How can a club that doesnt excist anymore, return to PL? Sure MK Dons is what seems to be the previous Wimbledon, but no fans on Wimbledon supported this and Same year (or after) as Wimbledon changed, a new Wimbledon team was founded.

Allthough MK Dons inherritaged the history of old Wimbledon, they didnt want to be recognised with this history and wrote out after a board meeting the history and MK Dons where officially "re"-established. But appearantly this they didnt know or even thought of writing...... Its good to have alot of friends who where old Wimbledon fans to tell a bit about their club, and allso all this was even innevitable to read or hear about as it was Norwegian owners Røkke and Gjeldsten back then who owned the club, same owners as Molde FK.......

Count Berbatov

I enjoyed reading the article. I truly did. It was a tough day and I needed something to cheer me up . Who wrote this
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

epsomraver

Quote from: premFlem on January 14, 2014, 02:27:24 AM
Quote from: Wimbledon_White on January 13, 2014, 06:30:59 PM
Anyone else beginning to think that Wilkins and Curbishley (Asst) are Rene's take-out?
Unfortunately I think the knee jerk appointments of Curbs and Wilkins could well take us out of the prem..... to many cooks.

:plus one: :plus one:

ltd-ffc

Quote from: Furby on January 13, 2014, 07:51:52 PM
Here's his profile, as you can see he has a couple of achievements. After this article he'll be getting his burger flipping star from Mcdonalds.
http://www.football.co.uk/profiles/writers/adam_page_5311.shtml
he should concentrate on losing some weight before doing another article
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015