watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hamburg!

Started by Vagrants Daughter, May 15, 2010, 07:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vagrants Daughter

I'm Friends of Fulham newest member and thought I would just share with you all the letter I have just written to my local newspaper in Dubai..........

I have just returned after an amazing 2 days in Hamburg for the Europa Cup Final. Who would have thought the last team representing England in Europe would be The Mighty Whites!?

The German riot police were in place, standing around prepared with helmets, boots and shields at the ready for the thousands of English fans with their Neanderthal reputation!
And what did they see?

Both sets of fans were fantastic, it was every bit the friendly final I had hoped it would be.
The build up began in the fan zones which was  absolutely rocking, an amazing sight, sound and experience! Both sets of supporters mixing together, singing at a terrifying volume, with plenty of friendly banter, handshakes, hugs and applause all round which continued before, during and after the game.

After Wednesday I think all the supporters showed the football world that English fans can be respectful, sporting and not the hooligans they have been named.
I don't think Fulham lost on Wednesday, I believe they now have a nation who will look out for them, have a soft spot for them and perhaps call them their "second team"!

Fulham, I'm proud of you, we have been noble, dignified and showed our class both on and off the field and I am standing up, as I do still believe! :clap_hands:

Scrumpy

:045:

Nice one! Dubai eh? Keep spreading the good news.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

flynny

I totally agree with the young lady .I went with four other lads and had a fairly trouble free trip.I dare say liverpool wouldnt have behaved 1000% as much as our law abiding fans, we should be in next years for decent behaviour alone.

vagrant

You can tell she's been well brought up ...... or brainwashed !!

Steve_orino

Quote from: flynny on May 15, 2010, 09:16:41 PM
I totally agree with the young lady .I went with four other lads and had a fairly trouble free trip.I dare say liverpool wouldnt have behaved 1000% as much as our law abiding fans, we should be in next years for decent behaviour alone.

I'm pretty sure I read a thread that mentioned that there were 3 arrests, all Liverpool fans who were convinced that they'd be in the Final.

Welcome Vagrant's Daughter. Thank you for sharing the letter you wrote.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

LBNo11

...welcome Vagrant's Daughter, good to see you were dragged up out of the gutter by vagrant, now the important things, what are yo like at Mornington Crescent, and how bad does your Dad's dog smell..? :011:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

vagrant

LBNo11,  I doubt if she has any idea what Mornington Crescent is, or what lol comments it produced, could be in any way be described as being sane !!!!

As for the dog, it was him or starvation .......

One last thing, quite proud of the daughter.  She travelled on her own.  A true White ....

HatterDon

Nice one, Vagrant's Daughter.

Vagrant, you obviously have reason to be very proud.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Peabody

Never mind the smell of her dad's dog!