watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz debut for PSV

Started by Blanco, January 19, 2014, 06:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

He started in the first XI and got subbed in the 75th minute. From what I saw he played alright. Made a few classy passes, had a shot on goal. They actually lost but Ajax are a good side so...

Most of you probably couldn't care less but I thought I'd just write a post.

Bassey the warrior

Thank you. I hope someone will be keeping an eye on him, I'm curious to see how he performs. I don't think he has a future here but I always liked the guy.

Berserker

I liked Bryan so am interested how he gets on
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Riverside

Blanco. Thanks updates are very interesting . Ruiz is still a Fulham player just out on loan . Better he plays more chance he may have of being useful next year or us getting a good price for him

Walsh

I watched about 50 minutes of his performance against Ajax and I'd give him a solid 7/10, didn't do anything amazing but passed the ball around nicely and seemed a lot calmer on the ball than he does when playing in the premiership.

MJG

Agree with all above....played out wide right, bit deeper than he or PSV would like but they were playing Ajax. dispossessed easily at least twice in 2nd half. But for a first game it was OK.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

YoungsBitter

Dispossessed twice? There's a surprise
Quark, strangeness and charm

copthornemike

Will be interesting to hear how he does in the less physical Dutch league - lets hope he does well there. Always acted as a good ambassadeur for the club durng his recent spell with the Whites and never appeared to cause a moments trouble off the pitch.

I remember last season's match at the Emirates - he looked class that day. Shame that by the end his confidence had been shot to a bits.

I noticed that the FFC website stated that:
Everyone at Fulham would like to wish the Costa Rica captain well during his temporary spell in the Netherlands

Temporary spell?

WORTHINGFULHAM

Temporary spell....yea..hes on loan  :doh:

farfouille

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

MasterHaynes

I hope he does really well and scores some of his trademark superlative goals,  regains confidence he had bashed and ran out of him(he still has the best stats for ground covered in a game for Fulham) to show it was how we played him rather than his lack of quality.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

I watched the first half an hour and he looked fairly more comfortable without the kind of pressure you have in the premier league.But in fairness he wasn't so involved in the game from what I have seen.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Jims Dentist

Lets hope he does well there, then as the slower stop start conditions at the world cup could suit him, has a good tournament.

That way we a more likely to get a better fee for him when he is sold.

Two Ton Ted

He'll have a load more time on the ball in the Netherlands which will suit his style. Good luck to him, I can't see him coming back myself.
Never ever bloody anything ever.