more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a morning

Started by ScalleysDad, January 18, 2014, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

You lucky lucky people.
Today disguised as Luke Skywalker I saved you all from the alien hordes. After a short break I entertained you as Pete Townsened in full flow with some brilliant fret work and then after a statutory tea break I was your last line of defence as I played the role of sniper, yet again keeping the alien hordes from the door. As the rain poured down shooting from the hip in short controlled bursts I cleared the last of the bogey men.

Yes people I have a high power pressure washer on hire.....................

Scrumpy

Good fun those.

Be sure to check that there is no hose pipe ban in your area, though.  :005:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

gezkc

Berserker

Yes Mr B bought one of those pressure washer things to clear the patio of moss. Just don't use it on wooden patio furniture, he did and I had to re-stain and varnish it afterwards
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

epsomraver

You must have a nice shiny power washer now Mrs B :005:

Berserker

Quote from: epsomraver on January 18, 2014, 05:35:58 PM
You must have a nice shiny power washer now Mrs B :005:

I think he has only used it the once on the patio last spring, expect it will be used again this spring on the moss again (north facing garden), but not on the furniture or their could be a injury occuring!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on January 18, 2014, 05:34:46 PM
Yes Mr B bought one of those pressure washer things to clear the patio of moss. Just don't use it on wooden patio furniture, he did and I had to re-stain and varnish it afterwards

Too late. During a re enactment of the final stand at Rourkes Drift the neatly stacked outdoor chairs, garage side door and collection of terracotta pots brought it. Collateral damage to the back windows as well which I'll have to wash down with a sponge tomorrow.
People of Exeter and the greater empire be warned. Tomorrow I am moving round the front of the house. YEEEEEESSSSSSS!

Berserker

The affect on a man with a  power washer is the same as the affect a power drill has. In his mind it is a Kalashnikov in his hand and he is a super hero

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

I will trump you the big fellas kalishnakov with a fully loaded Karcher 1000 with extendable lance, multi head fitting and 3 metres of flexible hose. Add to that the multi setting detergent filter and auto feed system with the quick fit hose clasp and you have been nuked!!! No prisoners tomorrow.

Can he do the robot walk with the drill. Hand, eye, brain co ordination at its best.