watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Game against United

Started by sunburywhite, January 23, 2014, 05:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

You have to say given there current form that if we approach this in a positive manner we could actually win there. They are looking as unhappy a side at present as we did under Lol and West Ham are under Sam
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

K33NY

I was actually scared to say it here, as it may have seen way to positive, United doesnt look like the same, even though they have the excact same players as last year. I will allso put money on a win for us, you never know! :)

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ffc73

By the time we go to Old Trafford, Moyes will probably haste been sacked and Fergie brought back in and Mata will be pulling the strings behind fit again RVP and Rooney

fulhamish

Willard

Quote from: FFC73 on January 23, 2014, 10:05:49 AM
By the time we go to Old Trafford, Moyes will probably haste been sacked and Fergie brought back in and Mata will be pulling the strings behind fit again RVP and Rooney

fulhamish

They will also announce that Cristiano Ronaldo has returned for them and will also be starting...

valdeingruo

Quote from: Willard on January 23, 2014, 11:59:15 AM
Quote from: FFC73 on January 23, 2014, 10:05:49 AM

fulhamish

They will also announce that Cristiano Ronaldo has returned for them and will also be starting...

In addition to revealing they figured out how to clone earlier players and Beckham mk2 Scholes mk2 Giggs mk2 and a cybernetic Vidic will be in the starting XI
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

God The Mechanic