watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunday Fulham Stuff (26/01/14)...

Started by WhiteJC, January 25, 2014, 06:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Thanks to WhiteJC for providing these digests. Always of interest.

The mention of Luc Castaignos is eye-catching. I think he may have been mentioned in previous windows and he has certainly been considered  by some quite big names.

Can't say I've ever seen him myself, but a 6'2" 21 year old centre forward must be of interest. His Eredivisie strike rate is similar to that of the recently (temporarily?) departed Mr Ruiz, so extrapolating that into PL terms, it means he might score....mmm, perhaps best not go any further with that one.

His Wikipedia entry is quite entertaining. The highlight of his extraordinarily brief career at Inter seems to have been a suspension for spitting at a Bologna player. Whereupon he announced his wish to leave Inter in favour of a 'big club' - which must have gone down well at San Siro.

The 'playing style' paragraph seems to have been written by his agent (or his mum). He is said to be like Thierry Henry. And is described as, "one of the greatest talents of the Netherlands history of modern professional football"...which puts Johan Cruyff firmly in his place.

Anyway, we can add him to the queue lining up for medicals outside Motspur Park.

Tonywa

Quote from: cmg on January 26, 2014, 07:03:54 AM
Thanks to WhiteJC for providing these digests. Always of interest.

The mention of Luc Castaignos is eye-catching. I think he may have been mentioned in previous windows and he has certainly been considered  by some quite big names.

Can't say I've ever seen him myself, but a 6'2" 21 year old centre forward must be of interest. His Eredivisie strike rate is similar to that of the recently (temporarily?) departed Mr Ruiz, so extrapolating that into PL terms, it means he might score....mmm, perhaps best not go any further with that one.

His Wikipedia entry is quite entertaining. The highlight of his extraordinarily brief career at Inter seems to have been a suspension for spitting at a Bologna player. Whereupon he announced his wish to leave Inter in favour of a 'big club' - which must have gone down well at San Siro.

The 'playing style' paragraph seems to have been written by his agent (or his mum). He is said to be like Thierry Henry. And is described as, "one of the greatest talents of the Netherlands history of modern professional football"...which puts Johan Cruyff firmly in his place.

He's probably the new collins john -;)