watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: oh oh...

Started by K33NY, January 26, 2014, 03:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

Just read Cardiff got Fabio, Zaha and Jones on medical check in Cardiff now, they are really reinforcing!

Where is our!?? :S

Berserker

That's amazing.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

K33NY

yeah thats an impressive reinforcement for them.. allso Odemwingie is going on return for them to get Kenwyne Jones

People ask, who would sign for us in our position? I ask then why would someone ask for them? People answer Solskjær has contacvts in United, I answer then, Renee doesnt?

Twig

Quote from: K33NY on January 26, 2014, 03:09:22 PM
Just read Cardiff got Fabio, Zaha and Jones on medical check in Cardiff now, they are really reinforcing!

Do you realise which Fabio?

K33NY

Quote from: Twig on January 26, 2014, 03:22:31 PM

He might not be good enough for United's starting XI, but your saying him you wouldnt take him as LB?

JDH101

I know. This is the same Fabio that couldn't get a game for QPR in the championship. Jones can't get a game. And Zaha is unproven at this level.

Not really fussed. They have gone for quantity over quality in my opinion.

K33NY

Quote from: JDH101 on January 26, 2014, 03:27:09 PM

I know. This is the same Fabio that couldn't get a game for QPR in the championship. Jones can't get a game. And Zaha is unproven at this level.

Has he been on loan for WPR this season? didnt know that but I do know he had 21 appearances for QPR in 12/13

Northern Cottager

Let's not get too upset about this . None of them have done anything in the Prem, like so done said above, Fabio isn't upto much and I can't even remember gearing that Jones had scored. Zaha is much about nothing, really don't see the rave.

cmg

Excellent news. That's three fewer underwhelmers for us to be boringly associated with.

Deanothefulhamfan

Glad we dodged Fabio..... Zaha is an exciting prospect, but a big risk for a relegation battle.... Jones is terrible.... All in all no money spent is better than what Cardiff have done.

I still expect us to improve our squad by the end of January, watch this space. ....

Fernhurst

If Defour, Taylor and Morrison were our first choices. What do our B and C lists look like??
:023:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

JDH101

Quote from: K33NY on January 26, 2014, 03:32:04 PM
Quote from: JDH101 on January 26, 2014, 03:27:09 PM

Has he been on loan for WPR this season? didnt know that but I do know he had 21 appearances for QPR in 12/13

He was on loan at Rangers last year. Not sure what he has been up to this year. I never said he was at QPR this season. Like I said, this move by Cardiff is quantity over quality. I was worried that Cardiff were going to do well under OGS, but having seen these three signings I'm starting to think things are looking better for us. I don't think any of these would get into our starting 11.

leonffc

I'd be gutted if we were linked to any of those players, let alone actually went in for them!!

Jones - appalling. had one good season in about 2005

Fabio - the poor twin of a poor fullback. If these two twins weren't Brazillian they wouldnt have even made it as footballers. Fabio was laughed at by QPR fans last season, and they were terrible.

Zaha - last seen sitting on the bench for Man UTD's U21's. He was a good prospect but apparently his attitude is suspect and that is one of the reasons that Moyes didn't want him returning to London.
Plus, If he's struggling to get a game for their kids, and our kids are allegedley better than theirs, I'd rather blood our own than help them get his confidence up

JBH

Quote from: cmg on January 26, 2014, 07:09:37 PM
Excellent news. That's three fewer underwhelmers for us to be boringly associated with.

:plus one:

JBH

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on January 26, 2014, 08:08:25 PM
Glad we dodged Fabio..... Zaha is an exciting prospect, but a big risk for a relegation battle.... Jones is terrible.... All in all no money spent is better than what Cardiff have done.

I still expect us to improve our squad by the end of January, watch this space. ....

As Rene said "most likelymost clubs will do their business in the last 36 hours of the widow" ths si becuse it will mainly be loans

MJG

Quote from: leonffc on January 27, 2014, 07:19:32 AM

Zaha - last seen sitting on the bench for Man UTD's U21's. He was a good prospect but apparently his attitude is suspect and that is one of the reasons that Moyes didn't want him returning to London.

It doesn't help when you have a one night stand with the managers daughter...allegedly

leonffc

Quote from: MJG on January 27, 2014, 08:12:21 AM
Quote from: leonffc on January 27, 2014, 07:19:32 AM

It doesn't help when you have a one night stand with the managers daughter...allegedly

HaHa Yeah Ive heard that 'allegation'.