Yes we are - just saw moves down at Motspur:

Just a jump to the left
Then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But It's the pelvic thrust
that really drives you insane

can't get much more moving than that!

My wife and I..... saw the original cast in the Kings road in the 70s .... it was astounding (time is fleeting)
Tim curry was unbelievably decadent and the whole production was unforgetable. the current pantomime style productions are fun, but cannot match the original for impact! 

whiteinedinburgh

On a side note I signed both Canales and Castaignos for my Fulham team on Fifa 13 last year. A couple of good buys if you ask me.

jmh

Quote from: fulhamfever on January 27, 2014, 12:23:19 PM
No moves at all so much trash about Rene going to United for a few players we aint signed anyone and we will most likely sign some guy with a fancy name from Italy.
When West Ham sign "some guy with a fancy name from Italy" it's evidence that we're going to be relegated, but if we did the same it would also be evidence that we're going to be relegated.

JBH

Quote from: jmh on January 27, 2014, 01:28:35 PM
Quote from: fulhamfever on January 27, 2014, 12:23:19 PM
No moves at all so much trash about Rene going to United for a few players we aint signed anyone and we will most likely sign some guy with a fancy name from Italy.
When West Ham sign "some guy with a fancy name from Italy" it's evidence that we're going to be relegated, but if we did the same it would also be evidence that we're going to be relegated.

Got it in one  :54:

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: JBH on January 27, 2014, 11:51:43 AM
Apparently Canales is at the training ground now  065.gif

He's here for the famous Fulham medical, he should be passed fit by about Friday lunch time!

Ordar

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on January 27, 2014, 01:46:05 PM

He's here for the famous Fulham medical, he should be passed fit by about Friday lunch time!

Is this official? Loan or perm?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: nose on January 27, 2014, 12:58:53 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 27, 2014, 12:30:10 PM
Quote from: fulhamfever on January 27, 2014, 12:18:23 PM
We are the only team not making moves.

Just a jump to the left
Then a step to the right

My wife and I..... saw the original cast in the Kings road in the 70s .... it was astounding (time is fleeting)
Tim curry was unbelievably decadent and the whole production was unforgetable. the current pantomime style productions are fun, but cannot match the original for impact! 
Me too - in what used to be the cinema near World's End. I'm not keen on any of the later stuff and especially not the film. The first time I saw it was free tickets from Richard O'Brien himself!

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Ordar on January 27, 2014, 01:55:00 PM

It's about as official as the Fulham medical. MAF's doctor is no longer permanent and therefore the medical should be quicker than 2 days but the stand in doctor is on loan from the NHS so we do not know when he will even start it!?

westcliff white

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on January 27, 2014, 02:10:47 PM
Quote from: Ordar on January 27, 2014, 01:55:00 PM

It's about as official as the Fulham medical. MAF's doctor is no longer permanent and therefore the medical should be quicker than 2 days but the stand in doctor is on loan from the NHS so we do not know when he will even start it!?

With this lads injury past he would not pass the old medical for definate. he may struggle on any normal medical
Every day is a Fulham day

Jack Fulham

Loan deal wouldn't have much impact. Urby was a good footballer but it took him a while to get into the swing of things over here. Canales will be back in Valencia by the time he's actually ready to play in this league. Having said that, better we have him than not have him.

fulhamfever

Get rid of Bent after that miss he is rubbish

nose

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 27, 2014, 02:01:58 PM

Just a jump to the left
Then a step to the right

Me too - in what used to be the cinema near World's End. I'm not keen on any of the later stuff and especially not the film. The first time I saw it was free tickets from Richard O'Brien himself!
free tickets from mr o'brien.... I am very impressed.
I believe, and find it very strange that  it was Jack Tinker in the daily mail that gave the show the rave review that propelled it forward and gave it the momentum to become the cult hit. Strange because the mail isn't normally associated with that sort of thing. On my LP of the original stage show, the review is replicated there so they must have been very grateful to him.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: nose on January 27, 2014, 03:52:45 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 27, 2014, 02:01:58 PM

Just a jump to the left
Then a step to the right

free tickets from mr o'brien.... I am very impressed.
I believe, and find it very strange that  it was Jack Tinker in the daily mail that gave the show the rave review that propelled it forward and gave it the momentum to become the cult hit. Strange because the mail isn't normally associated with that sort of thing. On my LP of the original stage show, the review is replicated there so they must have been very grateful to him.
No need to be impressed....He doesn't know me from adam...
I served him in Cecil Gee when he was buying some gear. He got a discount from the manager and gave him about 5-6 free tickets. As it was me that served him initially I naturally got 1 and we (a number of us) went together. 

farfouille

We have 3 attacking midfielders and Sergio Canales is another attacking midfielder who had 3 goals and 5 assists in 41 matches for Valencia.
Why do we need him again?
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Julius Geezer

If he's that good, why don't Valencia want to keep hold of him?

They have struggled all season, including getting pasted at Swansea.

alfie

Quote from: Twig on January 27, 2014, 03:46:34 AM
I used to get excited about such rumours but no longer.  We never seem to pull these things off.  We will probably manage a loan of a 35yr old squad player.

I am not sure that RM would sanction and 35yr old squad player.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Twig

Quote from: alfie on January 27, 2014, 05:24:07 PM
Quote from: Twig on January 27, 2014, 03:46:34 AM
I used to get excited about such rumours but no longer.  We never seem to pull these things off.  We will probably manage a loan of a 35yr old squad player.

I am not sure that RM would sanction and 35yr old squad player.

I am sure you are correct but these days I try to manage even my limited expectations.  You never know I might be pleasantly surprised for once!

fulhamben

Quote from: farfouille on January 27, 2014, 04:03:31 PM
We have 3 attacking midfielders and Sergio Canales is another attacking midfielder who had 3 goals and 5 assists in 41 matches for Valencia.
which is more goals and assists than all 3 of ours combined ;)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

farfouille

Quote from: fulhamben on January 27, 2014, 07:37:13 PM

Fair enough.
I decided to check the current season stats from all competitions (international duty excluded):

Player/Matches/Goals/Assists

Sergio Canales/26/2/3
Pajtim Kasami/26/3/1
Adel Taarabt/16/1/2
Georgios Karagounis/16/1/2
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

fulhamben

Quote from: farfouille on January 27, 2014, 08:13:19 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 27, 2014, 07:37:13 PM

Fair enough.
I decided to check the current season stats from all competitions (international duty excluded):

Player/Matches/Goals/Assists

Sergio Canales/26/2/3
Pajtim Kasami/26/3/1
Adel Taarabt/16/1/2
Georgios Karagounis/16/1/2
that's some pretty poor stats from them all. Allow kasami though as its his first real season
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.