watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The "We're Down/Relegated/Doomed" merged thread

Started by Macedo, January 28, 2014, 09:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentish Gent

Can't remember feeling so fearful of our prospects against relegation - well, not since the day Woy took over from the geezer with the glasses. Anyone remember what our points total was then?

Macedo

Odds on now with bookies to go down.

Blanco

I have remained positive throughout the whole season. Until now...

Fulham are not a premiership quality team. Today was an example of how s**t we are. The first half was ok. We defended ok and had some chances. But we didn't capitilise on them. We have no attack. It's so scrappy in the last third and it's just horrible to watch. All this passing in the back and pelting it upfield and hoping berbatov can get a flick through to someone. Berbatov can go. We won't stay up with him up front. I am pretty sure we are going down. Look at Palace. They grinded out a win. They have 2 games advantage over us points wise. We need the bottom three to play awful if we are to stay up. Which isn't gonna happen. I'm not watching this weekends game. I'll be amazed if we even manage to score.

Sorry for being so sinacle but I'm fed up with how this team is managed and how bad we are.

Macedo

And the way Saints are playing not lookin
Forward to Sat at all...

Robbie

I can see us getting 15 points max

Macedo

MiltonBurrows

I agree, keep thinking 'we still have time', but it really is starting to look bleak. The new manager syndrome seems to have worn off, if it ever started that is. We've been lucky so far that results have gone our way when we have lost, but that will only last a certain amount of time. West Ham have got carroll back so thats a massive boost for them as well, we need to do something in this transfer window or we really are doomed, but thats looking more and more unlikely as well. I still believe, but its beginning to wear thin now. I really do think this transfer window is our last hope of staying up.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

MiltonBurrows

Not really a surprise, the only reason we are not in the bottom 3 is due to results going for us, but that won't last for long. We still have to believe and get behind the team. I know these are hard time, but constant negativity is going to get us nowhere. That said, its IMPERATIVE now we sign some quality in this window, or we really are going to struggle.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

jarv

Post game comments on tv in USA, "this is a team in real trouble now."  I think we all know that. Oh well, I am off to a darts match tonight and can forget all about Fulham (til tomorrow).

Lighthouse

We are 4 points away now from going above the team above us due to our awful GD. It has taken us the last 6 odd games to get 4 points and thoose were the easier games. So it will be very interesting to see just how we get ourselves out of trouble.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope