more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Maybe Im Just Seeing The Worst in Us, But I Think

Started by Macedo, January 29, 2014, 08:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macedo

This present side would struggle in the Championship
And easily do a Wolves..Or am I just being silly?

TonyGilroy

This side would be totally out of their depth in the Championship but half are out of contract this summer and will be gone.

Actually Steklenberg, Hangeland, Burn, Sidwell and Parker would be a decent spine, add a couple of hard working strikers and some youthful pace and energy and we should be OK.

Berserker

Yes I'm sure the player's Tony mentioned will stay and then we need to rebuild, hopefully with some of our youngsters, plus new players. Don't think we'll come back up straight away though.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

No, I think a hard core of the seniors plus U21's and 3-5 new signings in the summer would give us a decent championship team. Any purchases ahould be to get up and they should be good enough for the premier lge long term.
If they did not work then at least they would have a sell on value unlike 30+ players.
Stockdale, Hangeland, Richardson, Parker, Maybe Sidwell for one season, Rodellega, Riether etc would all be good enough for championship.

BishopsParkFantastic

Struggle? No. To rebuild our team, introducing the likes of Burn, Grimmer, Tankovic, David, Dembele;  retaining Stek, Reither, Hangeland, Parker, Deja, Kaca, Sidwell - might result in us having to wait 2/3 seasons to get promotion. I'm not sure, if we go down, that Rene stay around to oversee promotion, but doubt that Wilks or Curbs will be around also. Maybe, after his England duties, Roy will return as Fulham's Director of Football with new young manager/head coach under him?!