watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

nfr this man city team

Started by fulhamben, January 29, 2014, 10:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Is this man city team, the best team the prem have ever seen? Now I know man u arsenal and Chelsea have had some great teams that won the league, but this city team are blowing everyone away and are getting better and better with each game that passes. I can genuinely see them doing the quadruple this year
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Wingnut

Couldn't believe how good they were tonight. It will be a tragedy if they don't win the league. Not a cheat amongst them too, which is nice to see. The Man City fans I have come across have always been decent football people as well.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

YankeeJim

It also a lesson in modern day football. How much money it takes to buy a league trophy.

They are fun to watch when they're playing someone likes Spurs not so much when we play them. We'll see how good they are when they find themselves playing defense on the road.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Whiteroom

Quote from: Wingnut on January 29, 2014, 11:30:07 PM
Couldn't believe how good they were tonight. It will be a tragedy if they don't win the league. Not a cheat amongst them too, which is nice to see. The Man City fans I have come across have always been decent football people as well.
They are a collection of mercenaries. Soulless team that represent everything that is reprehensible and lamentable in football these days. I'd hate to see them buy the league again.

bog

I think they are. Unlike United they are not getting at the ref and getting naff decisions to win. They have averaged 3 goals a game in the league. That Yaya Toure looks unstoppable.

092.gif