News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My girlfriend is sitting next to Zamora at a club in Vegas NOW.

Started by Whiteroom, May 18, 2010, 11:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiteroom

As I write she is sitting on a table with Bobby in Vegas. She sent me a text saying that she was chatting to a Fulham player called Bobby in Vegas. It's all very well, but she refuses to get me his autograph because it would be embarrassing. So annoying.

epsomraver

wouldn't have thought Bobby would go to that kind of club where girls sit on a table! :005: if she can text can she not get a picture to send you or us?

finnster01

Quote from: Whiteroom on May 18, 2010, 11:34:32 AM
As I write she is sitting on a table with Bobby in Vegas. She sent me a text saying that she was chatting to a Fulham player called Bobby in Vegas. It's all very well, but she refuses to get me his autograph because it would be embarrassing. So annoying.

Mr Whiteroom,

You do know that it is 3:36 AM in Las Vegas and if my girlfriend was sitting "on a table with Bobby" it would cause me some degree of concern.  :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

AlFayedsChequebook

You know that chant about x player 'can sleep with my wife' ?   :005:

epsomraver

Lighthouse

So when is he having his operation and is he limping now and if he shoots will he still miss or score spectacularly
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tktd

Quote from: Whiteroom on May 18, 2010, 12:45:17 PM
Hahaha! She has got his number and they have planned to go for a night out together in London next month. I sort of don't mind. Maybe I will become fishing buddies with him.

:010:  How old is your girlfriend!?  If I'm being honest i'd be more then worried. Girls who hang out on tables in Las Vegas who don't want to compromise their image to a professional footballer, who plays for the team her boyfriend supports and who's got his number and has already planned a night out in london with makes me more then suspicious. Also Zamora's not married is he? and earning £20 grand a week? Most girls would probably give it a try and find it appealing  - even if it was for a fling, and you can't really blame them, cos if we were in a club talking to a well known model and getting on with them we'd be inclined to do the same.

Tbh, though, if that is the case, then you're better off knowing now instead of however many years down the line what she's like and finding out before , during or after how much you actually mean to her - if you're even that bothered.

AlFayedsChequebook

Zamora literally cannot stop scoring, even though the season has ended!

epsomraver

Bobby is going out with Nicola Tappenden, Ex page 3 model

finnster01

Quote from: epsomraver on May 18, 2010, 01:40:33 PM
That's never stopped anyone, including John Terry etc. from sharking. Just ask Wayne Bridges. Although I would add that I'd take an ex-page 3 model any day over being married to a shoplifter

The Equalizer

That was over 2 years ago. Um, according to my girlfriend who buys Heat.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

epsomraver

Quote from: finnster01 on May 18, 2010, 01:46:59 PM
That's never stopped anyone, including John Terry etc. from sharking. Just ask Wayne Bridges. Although I would add that I'd take an ex-page 3 model any day over being married to a shoplifter

I thought you wrote shirt lifter for a minute!

Whiteroom

She is 21, and I'm really not worried! Apparently he was quite keen on one of her friends. Imagine if they became mates! That would be amazing.

finnster01

Quote from: Whiteroom on May 18, 2010, 03:23:58 PM
She is 21, and I'm really not worried! Apparently he was quite keen on one of her friends. Imagine if they became mates! That would be amazing.
Better make sure you don't sit in Row Z on this one mate. Top tip from an old geezer. Had a girlfriend who got hit on once by the old Scottish player Mo Johnston and it wasn't pretty. On the other hand, I did have a brief go at Tony Cascarino's old girlfriend once and that was pretty interesting too. That's how I met my old Millwall mates. They are nuts, but I still meet up with them a few times a year if we can find a pub they haven't been banned from. 

AlFayedsChequebook

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 18, 2010, 02:04:31 PM

That was over 2 years ago. Um, according to my girlfriend who buys Heat.
Your g/f buys heat ? Aren't you giving her enough then Eq and she has to supplement it...pmsl  :005:

FulhamRob

Bad news is our Bobby isn't married. He broke up with Nicola T a couple of years back and she is now settled with another footballer and they have a child...and no, I don't read HEAT!

The Equalizer

Quote from: FulhamRob on May 18, 2010, 06:12:15 PM
Bad news is our Bobby isn't married. He broke up with Nicola T a couple of years back and she is now settled with another footballer and they have a child...and no, I don't read HEAT!

You should, there was a great article on Eva Longoria and her real preference in make-up last week.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

leonffc

How does that chant go again?

"When you're sat on the bed, giving some head, it's Zamora"

flynny

How shallow are you just because he plays football you want to be mates with him.sad very sad just go and read ok and hello magazine and pretend there your friends that would be great.