News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My girlfriend is sitting next to Zamora at a club in Vegas NOW.

Started by Whiteroom, May 18, 2010, 11:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBridefan1

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I'm guessing the panties she left on his floor will too.

Hazey

You mean "mates" as in he gets her to operate the camera whilst giving her mate a bath in champagne?

Quote from: Whiteroom on May 18, 2010, 03:23:58 PM
She is 21, and I'm really not worried! Apparently he was quite keen on one of her friends. Imagine if they became mates! That would be amazing.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

KCat

Bobby is not a chaser .... he is also  surprisingly nice
You ignore then W'Room

Whiteroom

Thanks KCat! This topic has really got peoples imaginations going!

Lighthouse

I maintain that BZ should be unable to walk because of his injury. Or he should be making himself ready for the operation. Or so upset that his injury robbed us of winning the Europa that he should be sobbing in a dark room. Instead we are supposed to believe he is galivanting about in some gambling den talking to ladies flashing their phones at him.

I have reported this to the club and expect them to take action. Oh how easy it seems to be for him to get over the pain.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

I don't think I could aggravate an achilles injury in that sort of activity. Mind you, I'm not as limber as I once was, so I suppose it's possible.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FulhamRob

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 18, 2010, 06:15:08 PM
Quote from: FulhamRob on May 18, 2010, 06:12:15 PM
Bad news is our Bobby isn't married. He broke up with Nicola T a couple of years back and she is now settled with another footballer and they have a child...and no, I don't read HEAT!

You should, there was a great article on Eva Longoria and her real preference in make-up last week.

Can't believe I missed that...what was I thinking?

FulhamRob

Quote from: leonffc on May 18, 2010, 06:24:26 PM
How does that chant go again?

"When you're sat on the bed, giving some head, it's Zamora"

That made me laugh!  :005:

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 19, 2010, 12:44:20 AM
I maintain that BZ should be unable to walk because of his injury. Or he should be making himself ready for the operation. Or so upset that his injury robbed us of winning the Europa that he should be sobbing in a dark room. Instead we are supposed to believe he is galivanting about in some gambling den talking to ladies flashing their phones at him.

I have reported this to the club and expect them to take action. Oh how easy it seems to be for him to get over the pain.

That is the exact same attitude as one of my mates, if the players are not throwing up at full time they havn't tried hard enough!

CorkedHat

Quote from: finnster01 on May 18, 2010, 03:37:58 PM
Quote from: Whiteroom on May 18, 2010, 03:23:58 PM
She is 21, and I'm really not worried! Apparently he was quite keen on one of her friends. Imagine if they became mates! That would be amazing.
Better make sure you don't sit in Row Z on this one mate. Top tip from an old geezer. Had a girlfriend who got hit on once by the old Scottish player Mo Johnston and it wasn't pretty. On the other hand, I did have a brief go at Tony Cascarino's old girlfriend once and that was pretty interesting too. That's how I met my old Millwall mates. They are nuts, but I still meet up with them a few times a year if we can find a pub they haven't been banned from. 

I had the hots for a girl from Wandsworth who gave me the heave-ho to marry Alan Harris who like his brother Ron (Chopper) Harris played for that other team down the road. Think about that!
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

CorkedHat

If I had a girlfriend I would have absolutely no worries in letting her loose in Las Vegas without me. I would trust her implicity and would put all my faith in her - chastity belt :037:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

cebu

Quote from: CorkedHat on May 19, 2010, 01:05:28 PM
If I had a girlfriend I would have absolutely no worries in letting her loose in Las Vegas without me. I would trust her implicity and would put all my faith in her - chastity belt :037:
Dunno CH, Vegas has enough denizens more than capable of picking a lock.   :003:

Vinnieffc

McBridefan1

Quote from: KCat on May 18, 2010, 11:09:47 PM
Bobby is not a chaser .... he is also  surprisingly nice
You ignore then W'Room

I'm sure KCat is right, and he treated her really nice, probably even left her a couple poker chips on the night stand.

FatFreddysCat

White Noise

I am bringing this thread back up because I suspect that one of the two 'super injunctions' being used by an England footballer at the moment is from one R Zamora.

White Room - are you still with your girlfriend? Is she expecting a windfall any time soon?? :002:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1304891/Footballer-sex-scandal-gossip-sweeps-internet.html

HatterDon

I was hoping to revive this thread with my entry in the Zamora/Cappello caption competition.  :011:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on August 21, 2010, 02:32:38 PM
I am bringing this thread back up because I suspect that one of the two 'super injunctions' being used by an England footballer at the moment is from one R Zamora.

White Room - are you still with your girlfriend? Is she expecting a windfall any time soon?? :002:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1304891/Footballer-sex-scandal-gossip-sweeps-internet.html
You seem to know what's what in media land WN, is one of the players Joe Cole?

epsomraver

It does say father of one, as BZ is a father of twins that rules him out , doesn't it?

Andy Crysell

Can you ask her if he's hard of hearing....was he doing that ear-cupping thing when she spoke to him?