more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov merged thread

Started by Furby, January 30, 2014, 11:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffc73

Quote from: Max Headroom on January 31, 2014, 05:53:10 PM
I'm afraid the whole berba experience has left a. Really sour taste for me. I have wanted him out for over a season..... Withe the odd day when I have felt different. He stands for everything that was wrong with the Jol regime. We went from a. Team with an ability greater than it's parts to a group of individuals that didn't fight together.

Berba was divisive, and I really hope he is gone by midnight!

:plus one:

For all the skill he has been, in my opinion, ultimately the worst transfer in in my time of supporting FFC. Simply due to the knock on effect with everything concerned we the playing style & effect on good team players around him.

Best performances so far under Rene have been without Berbatov. Let's hope the next 15 games are enough to save us from the damage inflicted by the Jol/Berba love in

epsomraver

Quote from: FFC73 on January 31, 2014, 06:27:58 PM
I'm afraid the whole berba experience has left a. Really sour taste for me. I have wanted him out for over a season..... Withe the odd day when I have felt different. He stands for everything that was wrong with the Jol regime. We went from a. Team with an ability greater than it's parts to a group of individuals that didn't fight together.

For all the skill he has been, in my opinion, ultimately the worst transfer in in my time of supporting FFC. Simply due to the knock on effect with everything concerned we the playing style & effect on good team players around him.

Best performances so far under Rene have been without Berbatov. Let's hope the next 15 games are enough to save us from the damage inflicted by the Jol/Berba love in
0001.jpeg

ron

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on January 31, 2014, 02:45:52 PM
Bye Berbs. 53 appearances, 20 goals.

It was nice to see such a technically gifted player at the Cottage, but it's time to move on. Hope we get a half-decent fee.

The whole episode saddened me. From the anticipation to the flashes of pure skill....

...to the poor attitude and realisation that he was doing more harm than good in the mess we're in.

Still, some of it was marvellous while it lasted.

Count Berbatov

Epsomraver?!..
;-)
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

KP_FFC

RMC understand that Fulham want Nicolas Isimat Mirin in Berbatov deal from AS Monaco

Northern Cottager

We are all incredibly harsh on Berba. Watch his goals and see what pleasure he gave us at times. If he goes , he goes. He won't o down as one oft he hardest working players but we will always remember him for some incredible finishes, touches and skill.

bobby01

Quote from: epsomraver on January 31, 2014, 06:29:26 PM

0001.jpeg

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Burt

From SSN:

"RMC have changed their stance over Dimitar Berbatov. Having initially indicated that a deal was agreed between Fulham and Monaco, it now appears that the Cottagers want to sign defender Nicolas Isimat Mirin to go the other way".

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 31, 2014, 07:01:50 PM
We are all incredibly harsh on Berba. Watch his goals and see what pleasure he gave us at times. If he goes , he goes. He won't o down as one oft he hardest working players but we will always remember him for some incredible finishes, touches and skill.
Plus his goals effectively kept us up last year!
Personally, although I do agree he is not what we need now and a move is the right thing, I thank him for some great moments in the White shirt and the goals that saved us. I wish him well.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2014, 07:50:49 PM
Plus his goals effectively kept us up last year!
Personally, although I do agree he is not what we need now and a move is the right thing, I thank him for some great moments in the White shirt and the goals that saved us. I wish him well.

Exactly, goals against Stoke, West BRom at the start amongst many others were the goals to win us games and keep us up.

Good Luck Berba, I've loved watching you and been frustrated you couldn't work harder at the same time

Ordar

Breaking news on SSN.

Monaco

Walsh

Hmmm, I didn't hear that. Did we get the player as part of the deal?

South Aussie

The Bronsons

Yes, he's gone. I won't say good riddance...

no, wait, I will. Good riddance. He may be a lovely guy when he's not being a tart on the pitch, and he's probably the most skilful player we've ever had, in some ways. But he was killing us. Glad he's gone.

Jem

I was so excited when he joined now I am glad he has gone. Funny how things change!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Berserker

I think is because he hasn't been happy playing for us the last few months, whick had a knock on effect on the fans
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

epsomraver

No we won't we will remember him as devisive, lazy, flash, arrogant, never a team player  and one of the worst things to have happened to this great club, he has been poison from the day we got him with Jol a close second

Count Berbatov

Can we keep this thread positive, thank him and wish him luck
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Rhys Lightning 63

Both the most talented, and most frustrating player to pull on a Fulham shirt

I wish him well in all his future endeavours
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

K33NY

I remember in the VERY FIRST MATCH Berbatov played for us I wrote on this forum he looks arrogant, he looks lazy and all that, and it would be one of our worst signings, I cant even count on 2 hands how many on this forum raged at me that day, and look now at how mnay saying the same thing, quite funny tbh!