watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged Threads: Mitroglou has Signed

Started by General, January 31, 2014, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

Can anyone confirm he can play tomorrow?

Count Berbatov

I think this guy will be a hit. Hope I'm right. That said, the midfield has got to deliver, or he'll grow frustrated and he'll be branded a flop in no time
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Jack Fulham

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 31, 2014, 04:02:07 PM

Had to be registered by 12 so I doubt it.

Pistolero

You have some new fans in Greece now, we love Kostas and we will be cheering for Fulham from now on. Good luck to him and your team.
And don't worry at all, the man can score like very few can. You'll see that soon.

SKSW6

Can we bring back the paper plate throwing at the Cottage? That was brilliant last season, and now we've got twice the number of reasons to do it!

Blanco

Everytime he scores his song should be "This is SPARTA!!!!!"

west kowloon white

Can the beacon of light please change his nom de plume...at least Khan and his team are trying very hard..fingers crossed.

rusty shackleford

Quote from: Jack Fulham on January 31, 2014, 04:08:59 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 31, 2014, 04:02:07 PM

Had to be registered by 12 so I doubt it.

Yeah its just on SSN they reckoned it was actually done before 12. Although i didnt see it as im working

Well, i say working, but i mean pressing F5 every 5 seconds

OHfulhamfan

I hope he does well for the club. Our current strike force has had trouble finding the back of the net so this was an important signing. We got Holtby too. We needed those signings because all the other blubs around us have made improvements as well.

El Greco

Mitro-Goaaaaaaal!!!Sooo damn excited!!
Philanthropist thinker and avid gamer

Julius Geezer

Ex-Manchester United goalkeeper Roy Carroll , who now plays for Olympiakos, believes Fulham have made a great signing in their purchase of Greece striker Konstantinos Mitroglou for about £11m.

In fact, he may just be a cult icon in the making.

"I've known him for two years at Olympiakos and he has played at the highest level in the Champions League and scored a lot of goals for us there," Carroll told BBC Radio 5 live.

"He has been the top goalscorer in Greece for the last two years. He is 26 and hungry and passionate about his football.

"Eric Cantona was a great, great player, one of the best but Konstantinos is very strong. I remember watching Cantona on television and he was holding the ball up and that's the type of player Konstantinos is."

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cmg

Congratulations to our people on landing their major target.

He certainly looks the part and more. It remains to be seen how well he copes with the closer attention he will get in the PL - he'll certainly frighten some.

I don't know if it is coincidence or unconscious design but I was struck by how this guy is in so many ways the opposite of our previous biggest spend. Wheras Bryan is slightly built and rather delicate this bloke looks like a Bond villain's minder. Ruiz was one of the most predictably one-footed performers since Long John Silver - Kostas, unusually for a modern footballer, has got a thunderbolt in both feet. Bryan was all subtle touches and would be blown over by a stiff breeze - this guy looks like he would run through a wall built of centre-halfs. Can't wait to see him in action.

DeuceBigelow

Well done Karagounis, I knew he'd help us out...
"I also spoke to Giorgos [Karagounis] before I came here and he told me only the best things about Fulham."- Mitroglou
Riverside Block W

Mitroglol

Rio Ferdinand on twitter "Fulham just signed our next CL opponents star man....good work Rene!!" lol

cmg

Quote from: Mitroglol on January 31, 2014, 06:34:10 PM
Rio Ferdinand on twitter "Fulham just signed our next CL opponents star man....good work Rene!!" lol

Hope you won't be thinking it's such a good move for you on Feb 9, Rio old son.

alfie

This is why i do not get so heated up with this transfer window, all this having a go at Khan, Ali Mac and the kitchen sink is just pointless, we know for a fact that players/agents hang out right to last minute just in case Barcelona show an interest, the club have probably worked bloody hard to get these players, now of course all they have to do is keep us up.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

K33NY

The only thing I fear about this signing is:

If he does really well, and scores many goal, how long can we keep him here? He could easaly be on the lookout from other bigger clubs :( I just hope it isnt a 1 year stay for him!

Macedo

West Ham matched Fulhams offer, and offered Mitroglou
More money..But he kept to his word app and signed for Fulham.
Good on Him, got a bit of integrity the lad.

RaySmith

Good for him.

Must be a top player if West Ham wanted to nick him off of us.