watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Overview of Transfers

Started by Jeroen, February 01, 2014, 12:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeroen

I tried to search for one, but couldnt really find one usefull overview.... anyone any ideas

What our nett spend actually was this window?

Otherwise I will start off: (i will try and update the below with your feedback and comments)

In:
Player                  Transfer                                 value                              Impact
Larnell Cole          [Manchester United - Fulham]  Undisclosed - £££??         Long term
Ryan Tunnicliffe    [Manchester United - Fulham]  Undisclosed £££?             Immediate??
Johnny Heitinga    [Everton - Fulham]                  Free                               Back up
Lewis Holtby         [Tottenham - Fulham]             Loan                               Immediate
K. Mitroglou          [Olympiakos - Fulham]           £11m                              Immediate
William Kvist         [Stuttgart - Fulham]               Loan                               Immediate
Clint Dempsey       [USA - Fulham]                      2 month loan                   Uhhhhhh

Out:

Player                  Transfer                                 value                              Impact
Dimitar Berbatov   [Fulham - Monaco]                 Loan/permanent              Will he really be missed?!? - frees up salary
Aaron Hughes       [Fulham - QPR]                      Undisclosed                     Hero
Philippe Senderos  [Fulham - Valencia]                Undisclosed                     Back up but replaced
Bryan Ruiz            [Fulham - PSV Eindhoven]      Loan                                I would have liked to see him play with the Greek / frees up salary

If you look at it like that it doesnt seem that we didnt spend that much - Yes £11M on our Greek, but the rest was smart business (I think) Can anyone fill the gaps and values - Would be intresting to find out our nett spend

WhiteJC

Berbatov wasn't a loan

Berbatov Departs

The Club can confirm that Dimitar Berbatov has joined AS Monaco on a permanent transfer.

Everyone at Fulham would like to thank Dimitar for his contributions over the season and a half he spent at Craven Cottage.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/january/31/berbatov-departs

Bryanthebroom

Depending on what paper you read - the trog may have cost us £12.5m. I guess it depends if you factor in add ons - goals scored/apps that sort of thing.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on February 01, 2014, 12:56:37 PM
Depending on what paper you read - the trog may have cost us £12.5m. I guess it depends if you factor in add ons - goals scored/apps that sort of thing.

I think it was 12.5m euros?

Jeroen

Quote from: WhiteJC on February 01, 2014, 12:56:05 PM
Berbatov wasn't a loan

Berbatov Departs

The Club can confirm that Dimitar Berbatov has joined AS Monaco on a permanent transfer.

Everyone at Fulham would like to thank Dimitar for his contributions over the season and a half he spent at Craven Cottage.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/january/31/berbatov-departs

Hmm even better - any idea how much we got for him?