Main Menu

curbishley to take over

Started by stokesy, February 01, 2014, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

Quote from: Macedo on February 02, 2014, 01:06:18 PM
The Currant Bun as well as the Mirror saying Curbishley is being made manager
Got to be true then.. :005: :012:

There usually turns out to be something in these sort of rumours, especially when a few sources are reporting the same thing.
Pretty poor from the board IF true

Lighthouse

We have to keep Rene as coach. If he leaves then I will think the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Curbishly has been out of football too long. Wouldn't mind a better manager but Rene must still run the team.

The paper says that Curbishly has been taking training. Well that shows why he shouldn't take over. We seem to be going backwards of late.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

grandad

Not fussed if he is Manager as long as Rene is in charge of training , team selection & tactics. Curbishly can deal with contracts for players, laundry, catering etc.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Berserker

When rumours are popping up all over the place then there is no smoke without fire. Anyhow Rene isn't manager but head coach
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Macedo

Too many cooks me thinks trying to run the show, I think
that it will cause our downfall..

MOR :

Big Martin Jol

Give Muelensteen time to implement a system with the players he has bought, the only one he was allowed to spend any money on hasn't taken to the field yet.

Rene is a progressive presence, and if we get out of this mess then I want him to be in charge.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on February 02, 2014, 02:29:22 PM
Give Muelensteen time to implement a system with the players he has bought, the only one he was allowed to spend any money on hasn't taken to the field yet.

Rene is a progressive presence, and if we get out of this mess then I want him to be in charge.

:plus one:

rusty shackleford

theres nothing that could happen with us that would surprise me anymore