watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is there anyone who is actually from Fulham on this board

Started by CorkCity, February 02, 2014, 09:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

I was also born in Parsons Green Maternity home and lived in Townhall Mansions and then Bovingdon Road.  My father was also Fulham born and bred and a great supporter of the club but my Mum's family are all from Battersea and support Chelsea unfortunately!

bobbo

Born queen charlottes lived in claybrook road for a very short time then my parents moved to south ruislip.Our bit of claybrook road is now part of the hospital.still got one cousin in rannoch rd. We'll corky do I qualify?
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Berserker

Born lovely Poole, Canford Cliffs. With the sea air as my first breath
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ffctom_b

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on February 03, 2014, 09:28:04 AM
I was born basically under the hammersmith fly over! The hospital is now a Sony building, all my family are Fulhamites, I grew up in Putney.

That was also where I was born, although grew up in Luton
twitter @tombrowning1977
Blog ffctomb.blogspot.com

MOR :

Born & Bred in Fulham...

Born Parsons Green...

Lived in Fulham Court...

Went to Halford Road School, Fulham...

Drink in Parsons Green Fulham British Legion...

Supported Fulham all my life...

MOR :

Quote from: Fulham 442 on March 21, 2014, 08:18:51 AM
I was also born in Parsons Green Maternity home and lived in Townhall Mansions and then Bovingdon Road.  My father was also Fulham born and bred and a great supporter of the club but my Mum's family are all from Battersea and support Chelsea unfortunately!

Snap...

MOR :

Quote from: In the Enclosure on February 02, 2014, 11:16:44 PM
Yep born in Parsons Green maternity home Fulham 1950 next to the Sloaney Pony. Lived in Reporton Road next to Fernhurst Road - see above. 5 generations Fulham supporters starting with Grandad who had a season ticket

Snap...

MOR :

Quote from: Daxidebs on February 03, 2014, 09:13:16 AM
Also born in Parsons Green Maternity Hospital 1955, both parents born and raised in Fulham and married in All Saints Fulham -  as for me always lived on the other side of the bridge!

Snap...

akf

I was born-again on Stevenage Road, and that is where I died, but I was born again.

MayoDomo

For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: ffctom_b on March 21, 2014, 12:27:11 PM
I was born basically under the hammersmith fly over! The hospital is now a Sony building, all my family are Fulhamites, I grew up in Putney.

That's were i was born - lived in Aspen Gardens, Hammersmith before moving to the Ashburton Estate, off Putney Hill. Went to secondary school at St Clement Danes, Shepherds Bush.

leonffc

My Grandad grew up in Oxberry Avenue and his brother is still in the house today. I still get flashbacks of my childhood visits to see my great nan and playing in Bishops Park when I walk through it.
But in answer to your question Cork, no, I wasnt.

General

Born in H&F, lived in the hammersmith part for quite a lot of my life. Is one of the more familiar places in the world to me.

HatterDon

Born in El Paso, Texas; went to High School in Albuquerque, NM; learned my football at Kenilworth Road, Luton; lived in Bedford, Kempston, Flitwick, Biloxi [Mississippi], Adak [Alaska], Phu Cat [Vietnam], Kokkini Hani [Crete, Greece] North Linthicum [Maryland], Hampton [Virginia], Landstuhl & Miseau [Germany], and San Antonio and Leon Valley, Texas.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Logicalman

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on March 21, 2014, 04:40:14 PM

That's were i was born - lived in Aspen Gardens, Hammersmith before moving to the Ashburton Estate, off Putney Hill. Went to secondary school at St Clement Danes, Shepherds Bush.

You're a Dane Old Boy? Which House were you in? I was in Templar. My Brother-in-Law is an Old Dane as well, he was there the same time as Andy Fraser, 4 years before I was. I lived at 4B Peabody, Opposite Guinness, by the flyover most of my life there.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: Logicalman on March 22, 2014, 05:12:27 AM
Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on March 21, 2014, 04:40:14 PM

You're a Dane Old Boy? Which House were you in? I was in Templar. My Brother-in-Law is an Old Dane as well, he was there the same time as Andy Fraser, 4 years before I was. I lived at 4B Peabody, Opposite Guinness, by the flyover most of my life there.

I cannot remember the school House I was in - but I attended when our 1st team was the best schools football team in the country - that is why supermac wanted to attend .....but ended up at Highbury. Our school team had John Jackson in goal. I had to endure the QPR supporters who celebrated their success with Rodney Marsh and winning the League Cup!! When my family lived in Hammersmith, the flyover hadn't been built, and we played on what was there - a bomb site.

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: HatterDon on March 22, 2014, 04:26:12 AM
Born in El Paso, Texas; went to High School in Albuquerque, NM; learned my football at Kenilworth Road, Luton; lived in Bedford, Kempston, Flitwick, Biloxi [Mississippi], Adak [Alaska], Phu Cat [Vietnam], Kokkini Hani [Crete, Greece] North Linthicum [Maryland], Hampton [Virginia], Landstuhl & Miseau [Germany], and San Antonio and Leon Valley, Texas.

How on earth did you become a Fulham Supporter?

walts

born queen charlottes lived in oxberry avenue sopporter since 1970

jj____

Born in Trenton, NJ.  Moved to Manchester, NJ.  Then Boston, MA.  Now Brooklyn, NY.  And in 3 weeks I will be living out my dream at the lovely Craven Cottage