watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Man jailed for nicking Big Sam's fake Rolex

Started by copthornemike, February 02, 2014, 08:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

copthornemike

To lighten the mood a little - it could be worse!

A man has been jailed for breaking into a property owned by Sam Allardyce and stealing a fake designer watch. According to The Bolton News, Police originally valued the watch at around £500 - before discovering it was a fake awaiting repair.

Defending barrister Nicholas Ross said: "He realised himself that it was probably a fake or counterfeit watch. He was gobsmacked when he learned it belonged to the manager of West Ham United Football Club." According to Police, the accused stated upon arrest that "I can't believe I have sunk so low." At the time of the burglary Allardyce was with his squad at Crystal Palace, where they were beaten 1-0 thanks to Marouane Chamakh's first half strike.

"The magnificent and early response by the police was outstanding and one of the main reasons that this man has been caught," Allardyce told TBN. "I'm very pleased that he has been brought to justice."

"I too expect to be brought to justice this year" - or maybe the last sentence was not actually uttered by the accused.

Macedo

I read that yeah....Flash geezer with fake Rolex..lol

Logicalman