more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Step aside, we've lost the plot, we deserve to lose, etc, etc, etc...merged

Started by Macedo, February 04, 2014, 08:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

We've been absolutely abysmal tonight.

I don't see how Rene can stay as manager if we're aiming to survive.

Macedo

Crewe Alex beat them 3-0 on Sat..

vagrant

Think we are playing for penalties, which could be more embarrassing.

Admin

Luffy86

Quote from: DUKE on February 04, 2014, 08:50:21 PM
Good to see that some people are coming to their senses. Some coaches aren't meant to be managers. Those players have no desire nor will to play. We are becoming a joke of a club. What a terrible first half.
Quote from: Admin on February 04, 2014, 09:01:17 PM
And when it's this bad, he brings on Damien Duff  fp.gif

LMFAO!!!

Ordar

I can't think of a worse game of football that I've watched. The standard has been so unbelievably low. I don't even it being this rubbish in Division 3

DUKE

Konchesky #3

Quote from: Macedo on February 04, 2014, 09:26:49 PM
Crewe Alex beat them 3-0 on Sat..

I didn't know this but it really puts the situation in perspective.I am really stuggling to undertand how we have managed to arrive in this disaster and accumulate such an atmosphere of having such a lack of spirit or belief in the players! I want to see my team turn it around, its hard watching this!

jmh

Listening to Gentleman Jim, we sound (perhaps understandably) like a bunch of players with no understanding or chemistry with one another, trying to do it on their own because we can't create chances as a team.

Bryanthebroom

What was that? Defence parted like the red sea to let Brayford jog past.

Humbled

Quote from: jmh on February 04, 2014, 09:51:53 PM
Listening to Gentleman Jim, we sound (perhaps understandably) like a bunch of players with no understanding or chemistry with one another, trying to do it on their own because we can't create chances as a team.

Haven't seen anyone trying to do it on their own either. Unless u class 60 yard balls out of play from our centre backs?

jmh

Silver lining, if we're willing to see one: Passley seems reasonably capable.

Ordar

The crossing has been even worse than normal, which is really saying something

DUKE

I think we should go for Laudrup ( if he wants to come). I think he will do a good job for us. this is not a knee jerk reaction but I don't think we can do any worst than this.

Ordar

Has the Utd keeper made a genuine save in this game? Because I really can't remember one

jmh

Quote from: Humbled on February 04, 2014, 09:56:54 PM
Quote from: jmh on February 04, 2014, 09:51:53 PM

Haven't seen anyone trying to do it on their own either. Unless u class 60 yard balls out of play from our centre backs?
For instance Kasami taking shots from 30-35 yards out.

Furby

Just got in from the game, left on 70 minute mark. I resigned myself to relegation on Saturday, tonight's lack of anything re confirmed it for me. Now listening on the radio and oh my god 0-1. We deserve it

Julius Geezer

They played like a League One team.

We played like a Skrill Premier team.

But listen we shouldn't take this performance tonight too seriously.

Even though it was a bad way to lose, we are better off out of the cup.

The finger pointing has started and in this case I think people have a reason to - Ray f*cking Wilkins.

The image of him and Rene talking in the dugout every match is embarrassing.

I'm positive there is someone upsetting the team morale and it's not Rene.

Keep Rene, get Wilkins out.

premFlem

Quote from: Moussa Dembele the 3rd on February 04, 2014, 09:20:16 PM
Rene doesn't have the fortitude or confidence to be a manager. Great guy, probably a great coach, but I don't think he trusts himself. We were doing great when he first showed up, but then Curbishley and Wilkins came in probably drowned him in "advice" and he didn't have the courage of his own convictions to stand by his ideas. Now he has just completely lost the plot.
+1 The disastrous decision to bring in curbs and wilkins has undermined any authority Rene had. Curbs will sooner or later be given his chance.... and for any chance of staying up it should be now!
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away