watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rene' and Wilkins won't be backed after this

Started by Admin, February 04, 2014, 10:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I'm 100% sure now. It was nice whilst it lasted, but Curbishley will be moved downstairs in a last ditched attempt to save the club, with Rene' hopefully kept on as head coach. Wilkins hasn't made an ounce of difference to us, if anything, he's made Rene' worse by sticking his stupid bald head into things. Hopefully the board will have the guts to relieve him of his duties, but can't see it.

This is a very dark day for Fulham, and not only are we at the foot of the Premiership where we deserve to be, but this has to be the worst I've seen us play and technically managed for years. As of today, the club that love and adore are finished at Premiership level unless something miraculous happens.

Good luck Alan Curbishley, you're going to need it.      

K33NY

Tomorrow we see Curbishley appointed, no doubt

Count Berbatov

Rightfully so if
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

One Martin Thomas

It is more than likely.  Though I am not sure Rene will stay and Wilkins go.  Got a feeling it may be the other way round.

westcliffchil

Writings on the wall. Wilkins, did we not learn anything about the uncle festa look a like when he was with Kegan? The chap is a silly sausage (wanted to use stronger words but remembered the rules on posts).

Admin

Quote from: westcliffchil on February 04, 2014, 10:36:46 PM
Writings on the wall. Wilkins, did we not learn anything about the uncle festa look a like when he was with Kegan? The chap is a silly sausage (wanted to use stronger words but remembered the rules on posts).

Wilkins was busted a couple of weeks ago, caught in the boozer by a bunch of fans when he was supposed to be at an under 21's games. Let's just say that he left his glass of wine and the dolly bird behind the bar pretty sharpish when he realised that he was rustled. The guy will never change, he's an absolute cancer.

Julius Geezer

Quote from: Admin on February 04, 2014, 10:28:29 PM
I'm 100% sure now. It was nice whilst it lasted, but Curbishley will be moved downstairs in a last ditched attempt to save the club, with Rene' hopefully kept on as head coach. Wilkins hasn't made an ounce of difference to us, if anything, he's made Rene' worse by sticking his stupid bald head into things. Hopefully the board will have the guts to relieve him of his duties, but can't see it.

Nick Bateman

Referee Swarbrick also cheated Fulham today after Nigel Clough's complaint about Marriner from the first match.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Jack Fulham

Yup. Not sure where we go from here. This season has been a disaster.

RaySmith

We should have had at least two penalties-disgraceful.

Admin

Quote from: Nick Bateman on February 04, 2014, 10:53:38 PM
Referee Swarbrick also cheated Fulham today after Nigel Clough's complaint about Marriner from the first match.

Come on Nick, we should have stuck the ball in the back of net 3 times before even starting to blame the ref, it just makes us look even worse than we are. We were dog tripe, that's the bottom line and Rene' isn't the man to get us out of this.

leonffc

Oh come on, blaming the referee for a total lack of passion, heart, organisation and idea is absolutely desperate  :dead horse:

epsomraver

That match had Wilkens from the old days written all over it, no passion, round and round, players having no confidence to try for a shot, Bring back Tigana , he encouraged the players to go out and express themselves, not worry if they got it wrong, we were so poor in all departments and I cannot see a win coming from any game

The Enclosurite

Rene must hold his hands up and step down after that.
¡COYW!

Berserker

Quote from: epsomraver on February 04, 2014, 10:58:26 PM
That match had Wilkens from the old days written all over it, no passion, round and round, players having no confidence to try for a shot, Bring back Tigana , he encouraged the players to go out and express themselves, not worry if they got it wrong, we were so poor in all departments and I cannot see a win coming from any game

We'll I decided tonight for sanity reasons I'm not going any more until we win. I'm so cold at the moment I am going to have to bed with all my cloths on
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

chiefo

Quote from: Admin on February 04, 2014, 10:28:29 PM

This is a very dark day for Fulham, and not only are we at the foot of the Premiership where we deserve to be, but this has to be the worst I've seen us play and technically managed for years. As of today, the club that love and adore are finished at Premiership level unless something miraculous happens.

Good luck Alan Curbishley, you're going to need it.      

Was going to post similar. Hopefully Rene will see the error of his ways step aside, do what he is known and best for, and bring in this curbs fella. As for Wilkins, well he can truly f... off back to that wine bar with the dolly, disgrace if true and similar to the players efforts of not giving a damn. Standing there next to Rene's shoulder looking like he offers us sweet f.a.

This is worse than the days of Dicks and Hayes by a million miles, let me know when we have hit rock bottom, because as it stands I don't think we are there yet. :dft007: :dft007: :dft007:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Berserker on February 04, 2014, 11:01:54 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on February 04, 2014, 10:58:26 PM

We'll I decided tonight for sanity reasons I'm not going any more until we win. I'm so cold at the moment I am going to have to bed with all my cloths on
Going to bed with your clothes on ??? ...................I take it  then you did not heed my advice (in another thread )  ????

Steven Ageroad

Watching Fulham tonight reminded me of the days when Wilkins was in charge all those years ago,if you can't go forward pass it sideways across the pitch. Dark days ahead indeed for whoever is in charge.
What we need is a Sam Allerdyce to get us out of trouble!!!???