News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I hope all the lads & lassies had a much better time at the Jolly Rodger...

Started by finnster01, January 30, 2010, 07:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Quote from: wadey on January 31, 2010, 08:04:27 PM
funny thing is neil, mr admin was giving it large a few weeks ago at the ground how boring and crap the JG was,,,,,hmmmm

Yawwwwwwwwwwwn.

wadey

anyway neil, i shall probably be in the lion weds nite...a real football pub ;D

wadey

Quote from: Admin on January 31, 2010, 08:07:18 PM
funny thing is neil, mr admin was giving it large a few weeks ago at the ground how boring and crap the JG was,,,,,hmmmm

Yawwwwwwwwwwwn..................wots up mate........truth hurt????

Admin

Plus being in our gang involves you putting your hand in your pocket once in a while to buy a beer. Something I was NOT prepared to take off your FOF membership Wadey when you submitted it  ;)

wadey

Admin

Quote from: wadey on January 31, 2010, 08:08:02 PM
anyway neil, i shall probably be in the lion weds nite...a real football pub ;D

As far away from the bar as possible, yes we know Wadey  ;)

LBNo11

Quote from: wadey on January 31, 2010, 07:55:04 PM
trust me mr admin......your most welcome to meet me at half time...but at least i,ve got hair!!!

...OI..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Admin

Quote from: wadey on January 31, 2010, 08:11:03 PM
gang ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D........is jay your leader ;D ;D ;D

Had to crack a smile at that one to be honest  ;D

wadey

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 31, 2010, 08:12:22 PM
trust me mr admin......your most welcome to meet me at half time...but at least i,ve got hair!!!

...OI..!
............................MR H...accept my sincere appologies :-[

LBNo11

Quote from: wadey on January 31, 2010, 08:13:41 PM

...OI..!
............................MR H...accept my sincere appologies :-[

;D
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SouthfieldWhite

"gang"? not jay more like gary glitter...wanna be in my gang my gang, wanna be in my gang, oh yeah  ;D

No seriously now, never been in JG and all the people on that list are good people, well the one i know are, but i hate to say it, i was in the Lion after the game yesterday and will be on Wednesday, mainly cause its very convienient for me, and its alot easier to get served now alot of people have gone to other pubs ;D

Admin

...OI..!

Tell em' Ed. They know my position but they come on here to deliberately to wind me up. Wadey fired me a text 5 mins before saying that him and Neil were coming on as a double act to disrupt the board. I did try to warn you but Wadey said he would pull out the old 'no hair' jokes if I was to say anything (snigger, snigger, snigger). I just hope you take the correct action Ed and serve both with a warning a temp ban.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Admin on January 31, 2010, 08:18:05 PM

...OI..!

Tell em' Ed. They know my position but they come on here to deliberately to wind me up. Wadey fired me a text 5 mins before saying that him and Neil were coming on as a double act to disrupt the board. I did try to warn you but Wadey said he would pull out the old 'no hair' jokes if I was to say anything (snigger, snigger, snigger). I just hope you take the correct action Ed and serve both with a warning a temp ban.

Oh please dont ban me, what will i do with the rest of my evening :'(

wadey

Quote from: Admin on January 31, 2010, 08:18:05 PM

...OI..!

...........................................................theres no way i would send you a text and you know it.......even tho they are free

Admin

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on January 31, 2010, 08:17:31 PM
"gang"? not jay more like gary glitter...wanna be in my gang my gang, wanna be in my gang, oh yeah  ;D

No seriously now, never been in JG and all the people on that list are good people, well the one i know are, but i hate to say it, i was in the Lion after the game yesterday and will be on Wednesday, mainly cause its very convienient for me, and its alot easier to get served now alot of people have gone to other pubs ;D

On a serious note, I always pop in their before going home. Was in there myself after the villa game at about 9:20pm. Ask the others, I always MOAN about the long walk over the the JG's when theres a perfectly good one just outside Putney Bridge station. I myself will be in there Wednesday night as I'm not trapesing over to Putney especially on a mid-week game.

wadey

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Admin on January 31, 2010, 08:21:56 PM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on January 31, 2010, 08:17:31 PM

On a serious note, I always pop in their before going home. Was in there myself after the villa game at about 9:20pm. Ask the others, I always MOAN about the long walk over the the JG's when theres a perfectly good one just outside Putney Bridge station. I myself will be in there Wednesday night as I'm not trapesing over to Putney especially on a mid-week game.

So i suppose you want to bein mine and Wadeys gang now??? ;)

Admin

Quote from: wadey on January 31, 2010, 08:23:47 PM
if i go in there......you gonna buy me a pint???? 8) 8) 8)

Wadey, I always buy you a pint. You know that (I just don't get one back)  8)

wadey

Quote from: Admin on January 31, 2010, 08:26:01 PM
Quote from: wadey on January 31, 2010, 08:23:47 PM
if i go in there......you gonna buy me a pint???? 8) 8) 8)

Wadey, I always buy you a pint. You know that (I just don't get one back)  8)
...........i can honestly tell this board that you HAVE NEVER EVER BOUGHT ME A PINT.......And you know thats the truth