Previous topic - Next topic

Will he keep us up, surely Rene will not

Yes
4 (15.4%)
No
22 (84.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Suart M

Can Curbishley save us from what looks like the drop into the Championship, when Jol was sacked I was all for Tony Pullis coming in and they way Palace are now going I think I was right. Rene is a good coach but not one to keep us up. Curbishley did it at West Ham and Charlton perhaps he can do it for us.

JackyFulham90

I still think Rene can do it
Heitinga, Holtby & Mitraglou are his signings & will make us a completely different side

westcliffchil

Rene & Curbs together inspiring and get the mind set of the team more motivated hopefully will work. But, what is the purpose of that Clown Wilkins? He was let go last time he was at the club, so why call him back? Somethings confuse my mind.

westcliff white

wasn't Wilkins got rid of by Keegan as he wanted overall control, tried to influence team selection or something similar, i seem to remember Kevin Betsy being the player, could be wrong.

Wilkins as much as I didn't like his style as a player, seems to be a respected coach, all the managers he worked with at Chelsea said without him we win nothing. That doesn't make him a good manager but it seems he is a good coach. I would hope he isn't imposing on team selection for the reasons I outlined above from his time with us before, as that would be double standards.
Every day is a Fulham day

Skatzoffc

I'm not bothered who keeps us up, as long as someone does.

The most important thing for me is that the players know who they are playing for.
At the moment with the No. of "cooks" we have, I'm not sure that is the case.

COYW!
049:gif
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Me-ate-Live, innit??

There are an inordinate amount of Johnny - Come - Lately types on here in recent weeks ( and yes !  I do mean you)
All posting JACK and suggesting that Curbishley and/or Fester  should be our manager.

StuartM are you from the Curbishley  or Fester Camp ?????? either way do report back to you master,  that neither is need or wanted

Rene can and will do the job  !!!!

Delboy

Pullis has stopped Palace leaking goals, that is exactly what we require. We play good football up to the opposing area but get caught on the break when they clear the ball. Maybe too many defenders pushing up too high. 

westcliff white

I would have been really gutted if we had gone for pulis, loathe the man and the style of football he plays.

I am against having another mnagerial change now in the season, you have given him money to spend, bought players in let him work with them. I know results have not been good but ignoring the next two games, which no one (except us optimistic fans and hopefully the team) believe we can get anything from, we still have games to get enough points in).

I am not saying we will get the below but if we did manage to do that its 17 points, one surprise result somewhere and we have around 20 points. I know its unlikely but i am an optimist and believe the biys can turn it around, we just need to get behind them as we always do.

WBA away - 1pt
Cardiff away - 1 pt
Newcastle home - 3pts
Everton home - 1pt
Villa away - 1pt
Norwich home - 3pts
Hull home - 3pts
Stoke away - 1pt
Palace home - 3pts
Every day is a Fulham day