watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hugo

Started by cmg, February 05, 2014, 03:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

I think its a bit unfair of those who say he did bad, cus its hard for a striker to score anything, when the rest of the team even cant get the ball into the box.. I felt that sub was the stupidest move seen in a long time.....

fulhamfever

The guy plays 1 in maybe 11 games forget how hard he trains a footballer needs games and he has not had that lately. Put it this way had he not equalized against Sheff Utd there would be no replay. I like Hugo coz he is passionate about Fulham how many can say that in our squad.

EJL

Kasami was the only player willing to shoot on Tuesday.

btings

Julius Geezer

Talking to the press isn't going to do him any favours.

Count Berbatov

It can't get any worse for him. And yes, I think he was treated unfairly
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

EJL

What an idiot. Rule number one when you're out of favour: don't go crying to the press.

westcliff white

Agree think it is the wrong thing to do, Just been checking back as well berba and bent both came off in games they started recently, Bent against Norwich and Berba against Swansea, so not sure how accurate his statement is. Maybe he is also referring to MJ as well.

However cant see him making the squad for this weekend now even tho it seems Mitro is 50/50. Hopefully Dembele is fit.

Edited - Just to add his rant is not helping the team in anyway, however unjust he feels about it or anyone does, the team and club need to pull together. He will probably feel even more upset now if he gets a rollicking or fine for his behavior. Its a shame as much as I am not his biggest fan, he could have been useful if Mitro is out injured, uniteds defence is not what it used to be. Evra is susceptible to being ran at and is always out of position these days.
Every day is a Fulham day

copthornemike

I like Rodallega as a person but although it was good to see a player being upset about Tuesday night, making statements to the press is not professional and certainly is not going to persuade a manager to start him in a match again.

Now Berba has gone he has been given starting opportunities and he really has not made the most of them. Objectively even he should know admit that he did not really pose a Div 1 defence any significant problems. He has natural pace, is good in the air and athletic but he does not use those attributes to his advantage often enough.

Bent posed a higher quality Southampton a few problems in the first half last week, worked his way to get some shots on goal and at least forced their goalkeeper to make some good saves, even if he does not have Rodallega's pace. One thing I have to say for Bent - he has keeps his personal thoughts whilst at Fulham out of the press like all professionals should!

Let's hope Mitrogoals (intentional misspelling) will be more consistently effective than both.

RaySmith

Quote from: copthornemike on February 07, 2014, 12:15:27 PM
I like Rodallega as a person but although it was good to see a player being upset about Tuesday night, making statements to the press is not professional and certainly is not going to persuade a manager to start him in a match again.

Now Berba has gone he has been given starting opportunities and he really has not made the most of them. Objectively even he should know admit that he did not really pose a Div 1 defence any significant problems. He has natural pace, is good in the air and athletic but he does not use those attributes to his advantage often enough.

Bent posed a higher quality Southampton a few problems in the first half last week, worked his way to get some shots on goal and at least forced their goalkeeper to make some good saves, even if he does not have Rodallega's pace. One thing I have to say for Bent - he has keeps his personal thoughts whilst at Fulham out of the press like all professionals should!

Let's hope Mitrogoals (intentional misspelling) will be more consistently effective than both.

Agree.

He's a pro and not to accept being subbed and then to complain to the press publicly is completely unprofessional.

I'd prefer to see Bent playing anyway, if Mitro isn't fit.

rusty shackleford

Damn, i hate a crybaby