https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worst team selection by any FFC manager

Started by howitis, February 09, 2014, 04:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Humbled on February 09, 2014, 04:17:31 PM
Quote from: howitis on February 09, 2014, 04:08:00 PM
Mulunsteen a disgrace, I'm lost for words. We are getting worse with each game.

I have convinced myself he isn't picking the team.
when he first came and was on his own he played GENUINE wide players. Ever since he has had "help" we haven't seen any width, only centre midfielders everywhere on the pitch.

It was clear why he didn't use a winger on the right today because we have been weak on the right side, no wingers were really supporting Riether enough. It worked well today.

Bassey the warrior

I hope when Mitroglou comes in we will play higher up the pitch though, we can't really defend so deep if we're going to get results.

God The Mechanic

If things were different they wouldn't be the same! Had United played "better" we may have had more changes on the break. Had we played "better"we could've been battered.

Take the point. Take the positives.

Denver Fulham

Parker was embarrassing in his cameo. Walking around when you come on as a sub with the effort the rest of the team put in?

Humbled

Quote from: The Moose on February 09, 2014, 06:10:03 PM
Quote from: Humbled on February 09, 2014, 04:17:31 PM

I have convinced myself he isn't picking the team.
when he first came and was on his own he played GENUINE wide players. Ever since he has had "help" we haven't seen any width, only centre midfielders everywhere on the pitch.

It was clear why he didn't use a winger on the right today because we have been weak on the right side, no wingers were really supporting Riether enough. It worked well today.

hold my hands up mate.... Tunnecliffe was a million times better out there than i expected. defensively he was exactly what we needed to help Riether that being said they did still have 80+ crosses.

i agree with hoping we play higher, im a Bent fan so i don't mind if he starts but i really want to see Kostas preferably with Holtby just behind and 2 wide men.

St Eve

I bet you would like to delete this post!

Robbie

Danitar

Quote from: howitis on February 09, 2014, 04:08:00 PMMulunsteen a disgrace, I'm lost for words. We are getting worse with each game.

Your the absolute disgrace get behind the team and that includes the manager.

Humbled

if this was a one off then fine!!

I would say u could ridicule him if we were the better side not the bullet proof piñata.....
This commitment + a more attacking threat/higher line and we wouldn't be where we are currently

Macedo

Herbie

Please can we make this a sticky thread as a reminder to all the knee-jerkers to try getting behind the team rather than criticising?

Don't write the game off before it has even started.

Well done, Fulham.  You made us proud today.  If we do end up going down, at least we'll go down fighting.

ron

By the way, is Howitis some form of inflammation..?

grandad

The team selection, tactics, subs were spot on for this game. This I bet was down to Rene alone. Wilkins & Curbishly probably said to him,"On your head be it son"
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

OK we were totally outplayed but we managed to sneak a couple of goals , showed great spirit and came away from Old Trafford with a point. A magnificent result for us.

The stats are showing Man. U. put in some 80 crosses, I wonder how many of them Burn cleared, what a game the young lad had.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Macedo on February 09, 2014, 06:24:10 PM
Have you wiped egg of face yet...lol

Oh now !!! you can join him/her on the naughty step ..................  Glasshouses and stones eh ?!!

RidgeRider

Well hopefully we've learned not to take this type of post seriously next time.

Humbled

just going back thru the site u will see how many people suggest parking the bus ould mean they stop watching Fulham and would rather go down etc etc
Then today its a little different.

As i said above, i am very happy with a point but fingers crossed against teams bellow United we try and take the game to them

simplyfulham

Tankovic had a good 45 I thought. We seemed to create more with him on the pitch, Tank and Holtby breaking from deep and turning the defenders.

Bent seemed to do the opposite.

Thank you very much for a crucial, crucial goal Darren..  But after largely lifeless performances against Southampton and again today, I would very much like to never be forced to watch you 'play' in a Fulham shirt again.

---

Great fighting performance, slither of hope still alive.

Texas White

Quote from: Danitar on February 09, 2014, 06:19:11 PM

Your the absolute disgrace get behind the team and that includes the manager. What an idiot

Yep