News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I settle for Point against Liverpool as Well.

Started by Macedo, February 09, 2014, 06:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macedo

That be 2 points we wouldnt have expected.
Then we can kick on from there.. :drums:

tslyon

Bassey the warrior

Point would be brilliant, don't think we'll take anything but one can hope.

Admin

Liverpool will be a completely different kettle of fish, I personally think they'll be a bigger threat than United, but.. If we are to get out of this mess, we have to take it game by game and start picking up points from teams like Liverpool (even 1) especially at home.

I'm praying this is the start of our fight/comeback. 

tonynorton

The way there playing id be chuffed with a draw and over the moon with a win

Big Martin Jol

Liverpool more potent than Manchester United right now, but at least it'll be at home. Points of any kind would be a huge bonus considering the thrashing they gave Arsenal.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Texas White

Liverpool are the form team. Would take a point, but pray for 3

Jem

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Me-ate-Live, innit??

:54:
Quote from: Big Martin Jol on February 09, 2014, 06:36:41 PM
Liverpool more potent than Manchester United right now, but at least it'll be at home. Points of any kind would be a huge bonus considering the thrashing they gave Arsenal.

I hope we go for a win  :54:

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

itombomb

Liverpool are a lot better than United currently, so give them that much ball around the area and they are more likely to miss less. Though their skill is on the counter, so sitting back is actually the way to go.

Hopefully Mitroglou can play. Having an actual striker who can move and hold the ball up will be a godsend.

Wingnut

We have to start off brightly against them. A fast start and getting the go ahead goal is key to their success. Also, as I stated in another thread, they are a right arrogant bunch, who probably think that they only have to turn up to get a result, which is another plus for us.

I am not convinced that they will start with their strongest X1. I think BR might rest some of them, given that they have to play against Arsenal away next weekend. Gerrard looked bunched towards the end of the game yesterday, for example. We need a strong ref in this one. Suarez is as bad as he ever was when it comes to diving and being a cheating b in general. I hope Heitinga plays and "plays tight" against him.

I don't think we can go out with the thought of settling for a point.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Barrett487

Sidwell deserved mom tonight. If we close down and break at speed, we might shock Liverpool..... Fingers crossed.

KP_FFC

David Allen Crankshaw

Would be happy with a point against Liverpool. If West Brom can recently take a point off them surely we can.

bmasar

Quote from: Barrett487 on February 09, 2014, 06:48:05 PM
Sidwell deserved mom tonight. If we close down and break at speed, we might shock Liverpool..... Fingers crossed.

Stek was fantastic. Was my MoM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jeremyfulham

May lose this one after giving so much at Old Trafford but nevertheless todays result will lift us for the games after Liverpool. They have had 24 hours more rest time so must be favourites. COYW

Macedo

Quote from: jeremyfulham on February 09, 2014, 06:59:47 PM
May lose this one after giving so much at Old Trafford but nevertheless todays result will lift us for the games after Liverpool. They have had 24 hours more rest time so must be favourites. COYW

I said yesterday it werent fair they get 24 hours
More rest..I got slated for it...lol

Barrett487

Quote from: bmasar on February 09, 2014, 06:51:01 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on February 09, 2014, 06:48:05 PM

Stek was fantastic. Was my MoM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
To be fair there were a few standouts.... Steks, Sids, Holtby, Burn & Richardson spring to mind, Sidwell stood out for me because you saw some leadership as captain on top of his good play.