watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

captain fantastic

Started by fulhamben, February 09, 2014, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Take a bow Steve sidwell well. Was given the arm band and stepped up admirably. Think he answerd SidwellParker debate we had earlier. :Haynes The Maestro:
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Robbie

Agreed - Sadly Hangeland has been a disaster as captain ....

Danitar

Super sidwell. Probably the best game I've seen him play.

KP_FFC

saying we should sell fulham many have been the most wrong thing i have ever said

Macedo

Quote from: fulhamben on February 09, 2014, 06:09:04 PM
Take a bow Steve sidwell well. Was given the arm band and stepped up admirably. Think he answerd SidwellParker debate we had earlier. :Haynes The Maestro:

Yes.....

Pev

He still constantly gave the ball away, panicked a lot when he had the ball and took far too many touches than he should have.

Having saying that his positioning was excellent and that pass at the end was probably the best ive seen him make.

In a set up like this with the tactics Rene implemented he is perfect.
@Fulham_Boy

RaySmith

Sidwell is one of our best players - always gives total commitment -scores precious goals - and today he was a hero.

Sidders I salute you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bassey the warrior

Phenomenal display today. I think Kvist may be able to get the best out of him, by staying back this allows Sidwell the freedom to get forward, whereas Parker likes to get forward too.

Texas White

Maybe the band is what he needs.... looks like we found our leader.

grandad

Today finally proves that Sidwell & Parker does not work. Kvist & Sidwell now on for me.
Where there's a will there's a wife

jeremyfulham

MrProphet

Limited he may be but what a performance the sheer guts and guile of the man was something to behold
Sidwell and big Dan burn take a bow

Dodger53

surely DAN is now our number 1 centre back

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Agreed. I've been one of his biggest critics, but he was immense today. I guess it comes down to using him properly. He needs to be teamed up with someone with really strong positional sense (Kvist) and someone who can be creative (Holtby).  Hopefully this will continue!

davew

Well played today Steve, more of the same please on Wednesday!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Denver Fulham

I have been very hard on Sidwell for a long while. Kudos to him today. Massive effort.

Fulham Tup North

092.gif   I think he might prove to be the 2014 season version of Jimmy Bullard.
Gives his all and drops in a few goals along the way.
Lets just hope he does not get an England call up anytime soon and it all goes to his head!
Otherwise we will have to flog him to Hull!
049:gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

JackyFulham90

Sidwell was brilliant he has had a great season so far

hovewhite

Top draw today and to be fair he has been all season give him his 3 year deal and tell him to keep the armband.
Just a word on rene leaving brede and nosy out,well done rene and tottaly justified by the end result.a real team effort.
Coyw