watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

larnell cole

Started by fulhamben, February 09, 2014, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Well he didn't get on the ball much, but he looked like he had some genuine pace. Does anyone know much about him?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

callumc513

Didn't see much of him really, but I must say I was impressed with Tunnicliffe, good defensively and set up a good chance for Sidwell later on.

jimmyc19

Was rated very highly by United fans, who were very disappointed when he left, played with zaha and januzaj in the U21's at the start of the season.

One Martin Thomas

Living up North, a lot of Utd season ticket holders at work and all are quite on the fence about Cole.  Tunnicliffe was supposed to be one of "three" good youngsters coming through.  I forgot the other two.

To be honest, Tunnicliffe looked good and I thought Cole gave us a little bit of extra pace on that right side.  Cole did not play long, but I liked what I saw.

Blanco

I really like Tunnicliffe. From what we saw of Cole I thought he was good.

One Martin Thomas

That these two could be first team players and not squad players is a massive plus...  Right age and also the right positions too !  Could prove to be a nice bit of business....

FPT

Apparently he's quite technical to match this pace. From what I've heard, he may be a bit like Pedro (Barcelona).

cmg

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on February 09, 2014, 07:43:04 PM
 Tunnicliffe was supposed to be one of "three" good youngsters coming through.  I forgot the other two.

Our old friend Ravel Morrison and Paul Pogba, who seems to have done quite well for himself. Tunnicliffe got the Young Player of the Season award in front of those two.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: cmg on February 09, 2014, 08:04:31 PM
Quote from: One Martin Thomas on February 09, 2014, 07:43:04 PM
  Tunnicliffe was supposed to be one of "three" good youngsters coming through.  I forgot the other two.

Our old friend Ravel Morrison and Paul Pogba, who seems to have done quite well for himself. Tunnicliffe got the Young Player of the Season award in front of those two.

You're right.  I just texted my work colleague and he said Morrison and Pogba.  Every credit CMG !!!!!!

JackyFulham90

Tunnicliffe looks a cracking signing!  Cole also looks a promising player

hovewhite

Yong talent wise we look really good .also good to see them given the chance.