OK everyone.
This is divided into  a number of sections with a bold header for each:
Pre Game
Beginning of the Game
We Score
They Score 2
We equalise
Post Game

[/b]There is a lot to read I know, but given how it all turns out....quite fun in my opinion! :005:
Before the game

We'll probably dominate possession in the early parts of this game, create some good chances, but fail to take any of them, again. Then Fulham will come up our end and score some poxy goal, with the help of a deflection or a complete f**k up by one of our defenders, probably with their first shot on target too. De Gea will have had nothing to do all game, up until this moment. We'll grab a goal back in the 2nd half, then look like we'll go on to win by a couple of goals, miss more clear chances, hit the woodwork, probably get denied a penalty, because Januzaj 'dived'. Then concede a goal from a set-piece, again because of more shite defending and go on to lose the game 2-1, for the umpteenth time this season.
I think every game we've lost this season, has been by a one goal margin, besides the City game and most of those losses have been 2-1 defeats too. This will probably be another one of those games or we'll absolutely batter them 4 or 5-0, with a Mata masterclass performance. Our season has been full of ups and downs, mainly downs actually. Honestly don't have a clue how we'll fare out in this one. Usually I'd be hugely confident of a win against this lot at Home, but my confidence in this side is really low at the moment.
When we played them in the league already this season Away, we absolutely battered them in that first half hour, we were 3-0 up after 20+ minutes and it could have easily been more. We played some fantastic football that day too. Then for the 2nd half, we had to make 3 changes and ended up sitting on our lead. Could have cost points us that day too, Fulham gave us a few worrying moments towards the end. We need to start against them next weekend, just like we did against them back in November. Take the game to them from the start and show no mercy. They just got hammered at Home themselves this weekend and usually the last thing they'd want, is a trip to Old Trafford. In past seasons this was the case, but not this season. Instead they'll probably fancy their chances in this one. We need to put that fear factor back into sides like Fulham, when they have to come to OT and it needs to start next weekend. I'm hoping for a huge reaction from our players and a very convincing victory, but I'd probably just be happy we get the 3 points in the end and go into the Arsenal game on the back of a win. "

" 1 - 1 fulham to score in the 90th minute...we will score in the first ten mins then sit back and play are wonderful style off football under the great david moyes hold on to a lead and pray its enough And if Moyes has the time, try and persuade Rene to come back."

" rene will be unemployed very soon going by the rumors"

"Why do I have this feeling Fulham will play like Supermen on Sunday, they will want to put in a performance after the horror show that was tonight in the cup. Then again, we f***ing need to put in a performance too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

" If we don't win by 3 goals it will be a joke. They're so f***ing terrible and seem to have already quit on Rene. "

" We won 3-0 before, surely this time we will put more than 3 goals past them. That's if the players are in the bloody mood to unleash a backlash upon a team"

" If we can't beat Fulham in the state they're in at the moment . . . At Old Trafford? It's a new low this season. But I don't see how you can ever be really confident in our side this year when they aren't even confident in themselves"

"  Go out and try to destroy them, front 5 press high, interchanging etc. Buttner in for Evra, give him a chance seeing as these are shite, and will need Evra ready for Arsenal. Jones/Evans in for Vidic if one of them is back. Although my money is on Rio and Vida starting. Give Fellaini some game time too if he's ready to come back."

"We don't need a "backlash" to beat Fulham. We just need a football, a pitch and 11 players!
They're complete and utter shite! I haven't been this confident we'll win since the Community Shield against Wigan"
The last time we played Fulham back in November, we did start quite similarly to Liverpool yesterday. Not with the frightening pace they did, but just as effectively going forward. We were 3-0 up after 22 minutes and it could have been more actually. Had to make 3 changes at half-time that day, which did effect us in our play in that 2nd half.

"We're well capable of starting right out of the traps and taking the game to Fulham, if the right team is picked. Time will tell. "

" Going to be the familiar scenario of needing a couple of early goals to settle the nerves. But we've got more or less a fully fit squad,well rested,having had time to work together and assimilate Moyes' game plan and those who've been out getting very close to full fitness. Finally, a team in an even worse situation than us. No reason not to get a convincing win. Well, apart from ....(y) 3-1 "

" Let's race out of the blocks, and show no mercy regarding how many goals we want, knowing Moyes he'll set his team to win by 2.. "

"That is the worst Fulham side I've ever seen. All their proven Premier League players are missing.
Riise, Sidwell and Holtby aside, that's a bang average side with three hugely inexperienced young players starting.
We have to put a few goals past them."

"  I hope Tunnicliffe plays badly, otherwise it will only reinforce my feeling we shouldn't have sold him. "

" Imagine the meltdowns if we lose this :eek:"

" Kvist is shite. Bundesliga reject. And obviously Danish."

DURING THE GAME

" Come on United!!!!! "

" Wtf? singing section there?  I'm at the game and the pathetic filthy little Ruperts have brought fans who actually think they can come and sing HERE????!!!! We are going to FTU  "

" Carrick of old right now, bossing that midfield"

They are sitting back...this is ours we are going to score a bucket load"

"Jesus they don't do anything...what is this formation 551?"

" we will score soon"

"The flood gates will open and then we can rest the  1st team for Arsenal"

WE SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

"oh sweet jesus:banghead:"

" What a joke we are.."

"No surpise. Typical of our season. 0-1. Sack him."

"  Everyone saying we would destroy them...
We should beat them at least by 3.....
Bah. "

"Holtby with the quality over-the-top through ball. That's what he's capable of. "

" Who said Holtby was sh!t? You jinxed it.
We will go 100mph now........ I hope.
4-1 it is "

" Sidwell is Fulhams highest scorer :confused:"

"I swear this is just ridiculus @Txrt your Holtb:(y judgement came back to haunt you"

"Pff. Anyone in that team would put that ball...
It was extremely easy, we made it extremely easy.
Let's see how we react now. "

"Christ, we should absolutely trouncing these, up the f***ing tempo!"

" Fulham haven't even scored in four games"

" Waiting for Fergie to jump from the stands onto the pitch and then go upto Moyes, grab him by the collar and kick him through that tunnel. "

"  Suddenly, a bus appeared in front of Fulhams goal. "

" Suddenly? its been there from the start mate."

"  90% possession and 120% crosses "

" Every single attack results in a cross towards Rafael, clueless..."
STOP TRYING TO CROSS THE F*CKING THING!!! "

" Cross and more crosses. Even RVP wanted to cross to didn't know who... "

"  The only cross I want to see is one being erected outside OT waiting to put Moyes on it, for gods sake! "

" Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack
Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack
Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack Sack

It's not working."

We Come close again

" wow, should have been 2-0 "

" Jesus f***ing Christ..."

" almost over "

" OMG, that should have been 0:2 "

" LOL, should be 2.

Terrible. Moyes is a disgrace. "

" God sake, what on earth. This isn't United, this is just torture!"

" That's another cross. "

" Christ the shitty little away fan contingent from Fulham are making ALL the noise......."

" f***ing hell so close"

" Arrrrgh Stekelenburg! "

" Fulham is a disgrace, 9 people in the box defending"

Theme of the week :
Managers of West London teams tactically out-classing managers of Manchester teams"

"I don't think I have ever seen a team attempt this many crosses in 44 minutes, certainly NOT a United team. "

" Fulham is making United look like Fulham. "

" We're such a f***ing Sunday league side. Hoof wide and cross. Young is an abortion of a footballer and Fletch has been f***ing awfull. If Adnan is still on the bench in the second half someone should physically go into the dugout and slap Moyes across the face. "

"  Fulham have packed their half and left the space out wide. Frankly we've had no choice but to move it out wide. The volume of crosses isn't so much the worry, but the lack of quality in them. They've been abysmal."

" We'll score though. They're not defending well IMO, we've had 10 loose balls in their box...
Their just putting men in the box, no organization whatsoever. And we're making it easy for them, we cross the ball, so they just have to sit deep and wait the ball... No need to take the team out for them, that's when trouble comes when you play so many people so deep.... No need to move from one wing to the other... "

" I love when we make Keiran Richardson look like Usain Bolt..."

" Bent coming on! Fulham must be confident? "

" Great, now Bent is going to finish us off. "

" We've got some of the best players in the world playing for us today. But yet we're still long ballin, and crossing constantly. Are our players not good enough to pass to feet anymore? "

" Is Moyes trying to break another f***ing record, most crosses in 1 match. COME ON UNITED, GET THIS WIN, f***ing PERFORM. "

" Why are you crossing it Wayne?! "

" Ban everyone who counts the crosses on here. "

" We're playing the weakest team in the league with the most porous defence and I genuinely have doubts we can win this...astonishing"

" Typical Stekelnburgs having a stormer..."

" what a f***ing save. "

" Worldy from the keeper! Nothing going right."

" Ridiculous agility! "
err Fulham doesn't look like a shite team....this isn't really a bottom of the table team who leak goals and are a lock for relegation....Who IS this team we're playing???????"

" I am emotionally numb. "

" Rene's team know they have been playing poo, and what makes it worse is there come to Old Trafford, and get a famous win to ease their troubles. Why is that written in the stars so f***ing far? I hate the thought of this reality. "

" 80% possession in second half. "

" Stekelenverg in god mode "

" We can't f***ing lose to Fulham at home... They're bottom of the league FFS!! "

" f***ing hell. It just won't go in."

" Sunderland were bottom when they beat us, no wait they were 19th. This will be worst UNLESS, UNLESS WE f***ing SCORE, THEN SCORE AGAIN, THEN AGAIN TO MAKE IT 3."

" Arsenal on Wednesday. Can't wait"

"Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue..."
We are playing the most inept team in the league.
We are being beaten by the most inept team in the league. "

" Fulham playing 10 - 0 - 0 formation"

MAN U SCORE

1-1

"Robinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn "

"Fuckin eventually."

"Finally"

" FKKKKKN YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! "

" Thank f*ck for Robin."

" LETS FU*KING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES NOW GET ANOTHER, 2-1 2-1 JUST GET IT ON. "

MAN U SCORE SECOND GOAL

"2-1 "

"I just went nuts."

"  CASRRIICK "

"  2 GOALS IN 2MINS.
This is why Carrick should shoot more often! "

" HOLY poo THEMANC WAS RIGHT. f***ing HELL. APOCALYPSE TIME. "

" It wasn't even a cross..... sweet irony!! "

" Feel sorry for Fulham but f**k it.
Mata, the assist king. "

"hahahahahahahahaha fcuk off back to the Championship Ruperts....."

"  FKKKKKKn YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! "

" In all honesty we deserve the win"

" Carrick. What a goal. The best player on the pitch by a mile. Been bossing that midfield all day and trying to pass through the middle. Fully deserved"

" CARRICK YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND I LOVE YOU"

" Moyes should drop to his knees and thank the Lord."

"  We're poo, we're the worst I can remember us, but we're f***ing Manchester United. What a way to remember Munich, I f***ing love this club."

" f**k all you haters. Keep believing, always"

" Fulham so unlucky but they can still stay up if they play with that commitment."

" This crossing stuff is alright isn't it?"

" KILL THEM. "

" KEEP AT IT, DON'T LET IT GO TO YOU'RE HEAD WERE WINNING, FINISH THIS! "

" Wahooooooooooooooo! Only 7 points behind 4th!!

All Hail Moyes. "

" CRUSH THEM...SHOW NO MERCY!!!!!! PONCY SOUTHERN GITS>>>I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" Oh f**k me. the horror. Mick Hucknall. Made me sick in mouth a little bit."

" Let's put 10 men behind the ball now to protect our lead"

So NOW they come out of their end???? HAHA they have no chance...we will open the flood gates....CRUSH THE  GITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" The biggest victory today is that nobody has suggested we should sign Steve Sidwell. "

" No point. He's off to Barcelona. "

" Carrick MOTM for us, but Stekelenburg overall I think, kept Fulham in it for the longer than they should have been"

" Rooney with another save. He's had a good game our talisman."

"Rene and Whelan should be used to seeing United come back from defeat. "

Poor "RUN AWAY RENE" Sad isn't it?"

BENT SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!

" what the actual f**k ??????????"

" Oh my god "

" Welcome to United. "

" f**k this poo. "

" NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NO!!!!!! "

" You have got to be kidding me. Moyes out!"

" Delighted. Moyes can be sacked now."

" Vidic can go to the f***ing poo"

"Rooney hasn't done enough for me...he's a world class player and we're playing Fulham "

"  Fulham deserved a draw. Fair play"

" Full Time. "

POST GAME

"Just pathetic. "

" This is the pits. The only way to change this is to sack the manager and appoint someone competent. It's not going to change, believe me. "

" That was horrible. It was like a parody of every glib comment we've been making about the master plan consisting of cross and hope. RvP, Rooney, Carrick on the pitch - so we can't talk about injuries. Our creative reinforcement, Mata, was out there.
Adnan remains the only good thing to have come out of this season so far."
"If Fergie's left testicle were manager, we would not be in this position.
Unfortunately we have to put up with the load of balls we have. "

"That will help Rene pull Fulham off the bottom, and show Moyes how tactically right he was to waste really good United experience"

" Are we safe from the drop....?"

" Moyes needs to go....im so f***ing tired of this poo."

" Ridiculous, on the basis of play deserved a win, but fulhams resolute defending deserved a draw. Moyes has to go, hasn't got a f***ing clue"

" Yup they did. It may not have been pretty from their point of view, but could they have done much differently? It was a good point for them and a poor point for us.

Sad to say it but Moyes needs to go."

" I honestly don't even blame Moyes. I genuinely think he is cursed by the Gods. "

" I don't even know what to say.
This is horrible.
I'm out of here..... Total and utter disgrace."

"They have the last laugh! "

" LOL. Fulham were set up to defend and they did that to perfection. 8 men in the box nearly all the time. Whether you cross or go through the middle that's incredibly hard to score against. "

" We ALMOST won by attrition...

Had Fulham scored their first goal later in the game they would have won. We had awful tactics that doesn't suit our players, yet for 90 minutes we continue with it.

" Pathetic. I don't see how any can really want Moyes to build a club in his image... playing that sort of football... i f***ing don't."
1. Moyes has to f**k off

2. Ferguson has to f**k off

3. Charlton has to f**k off
We might have a chance then"

" f**k off you idiot. Charlton is a f***ing legend. His views on Mourinho were 100% correct. Fergie is a f***ing legend. He was entitled to give his opinion, even if it may have been wrong. "

Interesting reading? I enjoyed it....Hope you did!!!!
COYW
049:gif

"  

Sammyffc

hahahha was brilliant to read !!! thanks for posting

Count Berbatov

Don't see any of my comments. I even said we'll just about nick it. Which we didn't even do that
Where are you getting these from.
Anyways, we are not going to Europe this year. hope the point does you good and you survive relegation. Well deserved point
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

terryr

Just one thing I don't understand.
What's a "Rupert"?

terryr

Quote from: Count Berbatov on February 09, 2014, 09:00:04 PM
Don't see any of my comments. I even said we'll just about nick it. Which we didn't even do that
Anyways, we are not going to Europe this year. hope the point does you good and you survive relegation. Well deserved point
I took it from 4 forums red café and manutd talk mostly
Obviously I couldn't include everything as there are thousands of posts.
Glad you haven't deserted us count and hope you still look in /support us from time to time now your idol has moved in....

Count Berbatov

Also, do you understand now why so many are against Moyes? Man management, not great if any
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Rhys Lightning 63

Just been on their messageboard. The amount of people that think Moyes will be sacked after a defeat against Arsenal is staggering
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

valdeingruo

I love when we make Keiran Richardson look like Usain Bolt..."

I literally laughed out loud at this.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Count Berbatov

Quote from: TerryR on February 09, 2014, 09:03:27 PM
Quote from: Count Berbatov on February 09, 2014, 09:00:04 PM
I took it from 4 forums red café and Red talk mostly
Obviously I couldn't include everything as there are thousands of posts.
Glad you haven't deserted us count and hope you still look in /support us from time to time now your idol has moved in....
Yes, I'm on there. I was just making a point that not all MU fans felt the same. I sensed troubles
I'd rather Fulham got the points than any other team at OT

And yes, I will be here suffering through the relegation battle with you guys

PokerMatt

What a wonderful post. Thanks terry!

Incredible bunch of self entitled w*nkers.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

cmg

My favourite Manchester United fan's comment was the groan of 'Oh dear!' clearly heard on tv commentary as our equalizer went in.

Presumably from young Garry - unprofessional, disrespectful, understandable I suppose but bloody funny.

Rhys Lightning 63

Someone tweeted this to the BBC Twitter feed which I think rings true - No blaming Moyes there. If a team has 80% possession, 20 shots and only concedes three attempts, the manager has done his job.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SP

If Moyes had started the young lad Januzaj I think the result would've been very different.