https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richardson (Know the man) John 3:6

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, February 09, 2014, 09:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

He had John 3:6 printed on his vest

and John 3:6 is :
What is born from the flesh is flesh, and what is born from the Spirit is spirit.
Stop being amazed at my telling you that you must be born again

YankeeJim

Am I to understand that Fulham is born again?
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Scrumpy

Despite this, I thought Richardson was excellent today.  :005:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

GorgeousGus

John 3:16 - totally different passage and meaning - but what the heck - he still done good!
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff."

sunburywhite

At least he didn't get crucified by their winger
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

btings

Yeah, I suspect probably John 3:16, that's the one that gets held up on signs, etc.

Baszab

Primate

I think a lot of people forget that he is being played out of position at left back and that he's a little more comfortable in positions further up the field. I hope we see him up there more often, though I'm still not entirely comfortable with riise.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alan_C on February 09, 2014, 09:57:23 PM
It is John 3:16

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3%3A16&version=NIV
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

General

kinda wish it was 3:6 though - looks like a good one.

Snibbo

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cmg

Interesting bloke, Kieran.
I'm not much of a fan of organised religion myself, but have great respect for people like Richardson who make fundamental changes to their lifestyle and stick to them.

Apparently Kieran was a boozer, womanizer and general lad-about-town (fairly typical Premiership footballer, in fact). Then he met this young lady and asked her to go to Barbados with him. She said she would, but only if he went with her to Church. She must have been incredibly persuasive because he agreed. I can't think why.

She is now Mrs Richardson and is seen here wearing next season's away kit (good to see the black and red stripes back)

Now if only the Good Lord would manifest himself to me in this way I might be persuaded to give up my dissolute lifestyle. She might only get offered Shanklin instead of Barbados but then I'd not be expecting quite such a spectacular messenger as Kieran got.