watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hahaha . Brentford fans singing 10 men went to war with Fulham

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 21, 2010, 08:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Great stuff  :011:. Had a look at the offal dwnstairs (i'm banned on this one) and someone has posted a youtube clip of these planks singing the above song to the bluefilth ten men went to mow, how very sad they are, and to use a chelsea song to do it. Really hope we get them away in the Fa Cup, as the young at their crappy ground need to see how we used to take it over and smash them all over the gaff. My dream FA cup draw.

Scrumpy

Haha!

Yep, would be my dream FA Cup or Carling Cup draw too.

I still go all misty-eyed about a certain Auto Windscreen cup match at Griffin Park. There must have been 2k Fulham fans for a 'nothing' match. Definately caught them out on that particular evening. :005:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 21, 2010, 08:36:44 PM
Great stuff  :011:. Had a look at the offal dwnstairs (i'm banned on this one) and someone has posted a youtube clip of these planks singing the above song to the bluefilth ten men went to mow, how very sad they are, and to use a the dark side song to do it. Really hope we get them away in the Fa Cup, as the young at their crappy ground need to see how we used to take it over and smash them all over the gaff. My dream FA cup draw.

will these clowns never learn?
this season we did Liverpool,Man U and Juventus.Brentford are not even close to being even on our radar,we play the same game and we are both in England, that's the only thing we have in common,but hey,if slagging off a local team that manages to live the dream give's them a hard on,well fair play,I'm just glad my life's not that empty :doh:

FatFreddysCat

And the final two balls for the FA cup 3rd round draw are no 7 Brentford and they will host no 43 Fulham  :54:  :028:  and that ladies and gentlemen completes the Nettos Fa Cup 3rd round draw which i'm sure will produce some spicy encounters   :dft012: .

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: os5889 on May 21, 2010, 10:30:59 PM
Could you imagine if we lost....
[/quo  I guess they might have a very outside chance on the pitch.

LRCN

yeah, imagine singing songs about a more glamourous neighbour that don't really mid either way, glad we don't do that  :048:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lork on May 21, 2010, 10:39:54 PM
yeah, imagine singing songs about a more glamourous neighbour that don't really mid either way, glad we don't do that  :048:
At least were in the same division Lorky.  You should have seen it when we used to take over, sorry completely take over Griffin park. Ah the good old days. About four Northolt Whites went in "Hate Corner  :005: " when Tigana took us there for a pre season friendly, soon surrounded by Brentford, but when they saw we wasn't going to feck off, they didn't do anything. Just google Brentford mob away to Aldershot and see how laughable they are.

FatFreddysCat

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Lork on May 21, 2010, 10:39:54 PM

Ha ha...what's that about blue flags and arses? Oh, nothing...;)