News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Massive confidence boost for our youngesters.

Started by DiegoFulham, February 11, 2014, 11:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

after our dramatic draw with the current champions of england it had me thinking, our team if i recall reading on here was age 26.5ish against United, going up to United is daunting for any general team but when you have kids playing the task on paper seems to become alot harder. i know we had a few players over the age of 30 playing but i was really impressed with Dan Burn and how he dealt with Van Persie & Rooney, was impressed with Lewis Holtby, hopefully if we stay up we can sign him, was impressed with Ryan Tunnicliffe's debut. this result should give our youngesters alot of confidence going into the bigger games vs the top 6/7(Man United, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton & that other team down Fulham) saying that at the moment every game until the end of the season is massive! Just to think we've got Moussa Dembele & Patrick Roberts to come through! coyw!   
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Ordar

I keep thinking that if we can just get through this season and survive we could really start seeing some progress. The transfer policy if January was anything to go by, has totally changed. We signed and tried to sign young players and players in their prime.

Rene has also been far more willing than any Fulham manager in recent history to give the younger players a chance. We just need to pull off a minor miracle and stay up. If Mitroglou can hit the ground running I think we have a chance

DiegoFulham

Quote from: Ordar on February 11, 2014, 11:31:22 AM
I keep thinking that if we can just get through this season and survive we could really start seeing some progress. The transfer policy if January was anything to go by, has totally changed. We signed and tried to sign young players and players in their prime.

Rene has also been far more willing than any Fulham manager in recent history to give the younger players a chance. We just need to pull off a minor miracle and stay up. If Mitroglou can hit the ground running I think we have a chance

always believe if we do stay up we'll shoot on! one of the best youth set ups in the country! Khan looks willing to spend money on top players also! just want to get this new stand out of the way and done so it makes the stadium look better and bigger, also want to make sure we dont start building up a massive debt also!
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back