more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lawro has gone for 1-1

Started by Blanco, February 10, 2014, 07:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

This is what he said:

"What really impressed me about Liverpool's display against Arsenal at the weekend was not that they scored five when they could have scored eight, but the way the pressed the Gunners and kept pressing them when they had built a commanding lead".

"It reminded me of vintage Liverpool performances at Anfield, where we suffocated the opposition".

"If Reds boss Brendan Rodgers can get that happening on a regular basis, then that will be massive for them".

"Fulham manager Rene Meulensteen has to decide how to approach this game after getting a very good draw at Old Trafford on Sunday".

"The Cottagers are at home but I don't think Meulensteen will go gung-ho - two points from those two games would be a very decent return, and he will know what will happen if he gives Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge and Raheem Sterling any space. The home fans will understand that too".

Me-ate-Live, innit??

If he hadn't called us The Cottagers I might get to like him ...............................
I don't think sooooooooooooooooooooo  064.gif

Big Martin Jol

Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

EJL

Hmm. I'm not saying anything. Of course, being a Fulham fan, I fear the worst.

Andy S

He can have his opinion.
I fear the worst but I don't expect it

horse1031

if we score first it will be a game.  if they score first it could get UGLY.

Admin

Well, if we're going to get out of this mess, we at least need another point. Can't be taking another 6-0 heroic defeat, those days are over if we;re serious about staying up.

Artful Dodger

Think I would take that to be honest....
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Blanco

I would definitely take it! The form they are in and the trouble we're in...

I checked their forum and a large amount of them aren't convinced they'll beat us. I think they all expect an easy win but they don't seem as sure as a lot of the United fans were yesterday.

Barrie

We are going to have to sit in again and hit them on the break.  If we try and play an open game it'll be carnage.

Black, White and Fred

Hopefully it will be called off (Tube Strike) so we won't have to worry about it, and it would give us an extra week to get the Greek fit for the next game
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Holders

Quote from: KCat on February 10, 2014, 07:19:02 PM
If he hadn't called us The Cottagers I might get to like him ...............................

I like his prediction but why must he use a separate set of inverted commas for each sentence?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Twig

Quote from: KCat on February 10, 2014, 07:19:02 PM

Sorry but we have traditionally been known as the Cottagers, he is spot on.Â